90s baby

FACTORY_MADE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Next thing you know this nigga gonna say Big Bird was running shit in the 90's, and Tucan Sam killed Biggie.

you know how your moms dressed you up in tight pants and you didnt really care cause you were like 5?

yeah nigga its like that! its a whole thread about shit like that! how hard is it to get that?

nigga i remember when biggie died

i remember angie on the radio dispelling the rumours of his death

then later on confirming them on my way to jones beach

damn man bieng so salty can not be good for your blood pressure

After all the shit you talk, to read that you were only 5 YEARS OLD IN THE 90'S is what's throwing that salt into my bloodstream.

Grumpy old man oneism.

After all the shit you talk, to read that you were only 5 YEARS OLD IN THE 90'S is what's throwing that salt into my bloodstream.

Grumpy old man oneism.

im not talking shit

im just trying my best to not turn this into a

WELL WHEN I WAS YOUNG SHIT WAS SO HOOD THAT I WAS EXPOSED TO....AND THATS WHY I KNOW ABOUT THAT because then all the white people wont relate and poof there goes the fun in the thread. when i was prepubescent we were worried about face slashings and pedophile kidnappings man you act like the shit im talking about is so out there

you didnt like teenage mutant ninja turtles or ski goggles in the summer time bro? just shut the fuck up and enjoy yourself a bit

80's babies > 90's babies

..just sayin.

real talk 89 ninja whaaaat?

real talk though i wish i could have been born to experience hendrix zeppelin airplane and pretty much the whole psychedelic era. I feel so sorry for my friends who think their music is good shit. no one is going to remember lil wayne in 40 years, but im for damn sure people will STILL be listening to led zep.