90s baby

FACTORY_MADE

yo im sure this might be worth some laughs at my expense

but this shit is so nostalgic, i thought this mess was the bomb when i was a kid. The strongest memories i have of the 90s bieng the crazy ass clothes people wore in the village, this genre of music, and all they fly spanish mamis with that bright ass red lipstick blowin a lil nigga kisses

of all the bullshit genres of music im mad this one got forgotten the most. Could any one else post any more links of these tasteful techno/dancehall jammies

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to be really into Born Jamericans

I still listen to them from time to time.

I wasn't a baby nor child in the 90's though.

dude i miss dancehall so much

i hate all these wannabe dominican kids in ny now so desperate to not be white theyll grab onto any kind of culture. fuck reggaeton and t pain and all that wild shit

but who wants to be the only white skinned latino busting brown booty at the reggae club in flatbush

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3uZhh4HpKI

How old are you, just curious.

hmmm

old enough to remember vr ninja

when sega went to disc after genesis but before dreamcast

the white ranger

that song no diggidy

having worn a flannel button down, with some blue tinted john lennon sunglasses, and a mushroom haircut with my la lights and swore i was looking extremely fashionable

to remember when girls wore baggy ass jeans and a teeny tiny tank top with the matching bandana over their heads

to have rollerbladed (not in the xtreme sport way) and tied a shirt around my waist without feeling gay at all about it, to remember tokens, and the 3 times they changed them

having used the slogan "its the 90's"

red ribbon week

the bloods cutting the jr highschool kids on halloween

when kids were still ghetto enough in nyc to blast boomboxes in the hallways in jr high and be talking about bloods and getting buck 50's ( i was 10 dude)

when hopping the turnstyle was perfectly normal

when cops dressing up as bums started nabbing people evading their fare by the hundreds and made it not normal

AND ROOSEY BEFORE THEY RENOVATED 74TH!!!

when sega went to disc after genesis but before dreamcast

red ribbon week

sega cd!!!...yeah..now i was down with that shit...used to play lethal enforcers on that.

haha...red ribbon week was an 80s thing though...cause i remember we had it in elementary school.

sega cd!!!...yeah..now i was down with that shit...used to play lethal enforcers on that.

haha...red ribbon week was an 80s thing though...cause i remember we had it in elementary school.

shit started from that and carried on into the 90s

all the kids were scared tho

because of rumours that if the bloods caught you

yes

the everdreaded buck 50 to the face

again....WE WERE LIKE 7 YEARS OLD!!

fuck a boogie man

in the 80s everyone was shook cause of AIDS..but back then they didnt educate the kids on it too much....i remember my older cousin telling me that i could get AIDS from eating too much kechup (i was like 7 or 8 at the time)..

...i didnt eat kechup for like 2 whole years. :(

yo im sure this might be worth some laughs at my expense

but this shit is so nostalgic, i thought this mess was the bomb when i was a kid. The strongest memories i have of the 90s bieng the crazy ass clothes people wore in the village, this genre of music, and all they fly spanish mamis with that bright ass red lipstick blowin a lil nigga kisses

of all the bullshit genres of music im mad this one got forgotten the most. Could any one else post any more links of these tasteful techno/dancehall jammies

Son... of all the dope shit that happened in the 90's, you picked the absolute WORST shit to reminisce about???

I just tried to negaprop you but I'm out of props.

its the little things little man the little things

besides b

that house/dancehall was serious business in ny at the time

and i was at the parties to know!!

oh man i was an outrageous 5 year old

no wait lets talk about how real graff was in the 90's

or lets talk about rfc wildin out in the village

this is a 90s BABY thread