90s baby

FACTORY_MADE

in the 80s everyone was shook cause of AIDS..but back then they didnt educate the kids on it too much....i remember my older cousin telling me that i could get AIDS from eating too much kechup (i was like 7 or 8 at the time)..

...i didnt eat kechup for like 2 whole years. :(

Your cousin was just an idiot.

The 80's was all about AIDS education.

People were more scared of AIDS than they were the h-bomb in the 80's.

They had all kinds of propaganda telling us that 42406597465454025720676024672467 people a year were dying from AIDS.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell yeah nintendo entertainment system ftw!

i still have like 4 or 5 years worth of nintendo power magazines from the second year they published them....i wonder if theyre worth anything.

i also have lots of 85/86 garbage pail kid cards.

he 90's were ok...but sooo much good shit came out in the 80s....better movies....better tv shows....late 80s hip hop was pretty good.

its the little things little man the little things

besides b

that house/dancehall was serious business in ny at the time

and i was at the parties to know!!

oh man i was an outrageous 5 year old

no wait lets talk about how real graff was in the 90's

or lets talk about rfc wildin out in the village

this is a 90s BABY thread

If you were 5 years old in the 90's, you have absolutely no business talking about the 90's.

If you were 5 years old in the 90's, you have absolutely no business talking about the 90's.

this is a 90's baby thread

90's baby

not an i was a teenager in the 90's or in your case i hit 30 in the ninties but 90's baby

If it's a 90's baby thread, then yall should be talking about shit that you knew about when you were 5 years old in the 90's.

Like Sesame Street and Nickelodeon.

if it took you this long to realize i was talking about growing up in the 90s what kind of a queer were you to be wearing la lights and a mushroom haircut as a teenager

:rolleyes:

What the fuck is a mushroom haircut and a LA light???

This is exactly why you little kids have absolutely no biz talking about the 90's.

my mans if you dont know about mushroom cuts or la lights then you have no business talking about the 90s and should be talking about the rock you lived under during the 90s

If it's a 90's baby thread, then yall should be talking about shit that you knew about when you were 5 years old in the 90's.

i was older than 5 years old for a big part of the nineties

my mans if you dont know about mushroom cuts or la lights then you have no business talking about the 90s and should be talking about the rock you lived under during the 90s

Nigga you was 5 years old in the 90's.

I grew up in the 90's.

By that, I don't mean that I was a little kid barely off my moms tit. I mean that I was out running around in the streets and banging bitches in the 90's.

I was in fucking highschool in the 90's.

And I never heard of no mushroom cuts or LA lights.

You sure you aint talking about some 5 year old nickelodeon cartoon shit?

Nigga you was 5 years old in the 90's.

I grew up in the 90's.

By that, I don't mean that I was a little kid barely off my moms tit. I mean that I was out running around in the streets and banging bitches in the 90's.

I was in fucking highschool in the 90's.

And I never heard of no mushroom cuts or LA lights.

You sure you aint talking about some 5 year old nickelodeon cartoon shit?

your right. can we move on and talk about the topic of the thread now?

That shit was just a basic grunge kid hairdo that skateboarders from the suburbs rocked.

Nobody called that shit a "mushroom cut".

And the shoes were called LA GEAR, and NOBODY rocked that shit other than herbs and crackwhores.

90'S B A B Y

not the I was old enough to be fashionably concious of the shit i was wearing during the 90s thread

the i was a little kid in the 90s and now im remembering all the funny shit that encompassed the time around me thread

^Next thing you know this nigga gonna say Big Bird was running shit in the 90's, and Tucan Sam killed Biggie.

nigga i remember when biggie died

i remember angie on the radio dispelling the rumours of his death

then later on confirming them on my way to jones beach

damn man bieng so salty can not be good for your blood pressure

90'S B A B Y

not the I was old enough to be fashionably concious of the shit i was wearing during the 90s thread

the i was a little kid in the 90s and now im remembering all the funny shit that encompassed the time around me thread