Today's the biggest boss that I've seen thus far.

Soup

Drove two hours in a motherfucking M3 up to Bodega Bay. Went diving in some gnarly fucking water with a FUCKING fog rolling through. Caught some badass abalone. Shot the shit out of a piece of fucking cardboard with a sickass motherfucking buckshot loaded twelve gauge. And now im off to rearrange some facial features with my fucking boat shoes at muay thai.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just went to the yankees/orioles game, free tickets hooked up by one of the regulars at the bar I work at; put down some nathan's cheese fries as the yankees won their 9th straight game, and am now getting shitfaced at Glacken's a bit down the way from the new stadium. Most boss day of spring '09 for me so far.

And now I'm tryna think of that Sadat X quote about Glacken's:

"went to Glacken's had a drink and made it happen(?)"

/sadatxvoiceoner

morning bar afte last final.

Sunset at beach with pretty girl

In and out burger

About to goto a bar that's hosting so a new band of vodka( so free drinks)

I like my day so far

turned out it was only an hour of free vodka. i cant remember the name of the brand but it was ok. our group was killin the vodka cranberries. the fucking barkeeps couldnt keep up. was pretty fun. not really my type of place. i think it was a lawyer bar. it was name 'sidebar' and there were people in suits and a bunch of cougers. good times though

also, i tried that new belvedere 1X with some sprite........eeehhhhhh :unhappy2:

Seriously. If Im smashing your daaughter who's 24 and still lives at home, dont criticize shit about my hard working educated ass because I'll set your whole kitchen on fire with with my drunken anger and a disremembered plate of frozen lasagna.

Oh and yeah, abs are all caught in and north of bodega bay. I'll be up again in 3 hours for the just about the lowoest tide fo the season. FOB's and fish and gay warden all over the fucking place tomorrow. Good fucking times but I gotta make rent and it sure as fuck beats working.

fuck today i went clamming. got a hundred plus on top of that i got a good amount of oysters went back home cooked up some ill ass ny strips, clams steamed in good ass beer and oysters on the half shell. then went and got fucked up now its after 3 and im chillin the days been great

• Like 1

Guest 50million

friday: flora. tv on the radio and dirty projectors at fox. sex.

saturday: sex. shwarma. shopping for suits for dudes for the french laundry. bar. pizza in the sunset. bar. sex. sleep.

sunday: sex. woke up in sf. walked across the street to say hi to my brother who was bouncin at a club in the wee hours in the morning. went home. took a shower. drove to my moms house. did my laundry. finished traffic school. made a sandwich. went to the mall. bought some shit. went back. had chinese food with my mom. got my car washed. drove home. in pjays.

this weekend was awesome. minus the fact someone broke into my apartment building. fuck em.