and again, pictures of cars..

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah. I dont know yet. Not sure if Im going to do much to it. Im still in love the with the sound of my zx/a lot easier to work on. Ive done a lot of work on it and have alot of parts for it I havent gotten around to putting on. I dont want to lose focus and start into the 350.

Maybe ill find some nice fitting wheels/pop charger for Christmas. Gonna try and just enjoy it in stock form for now.

I will find a nav system for it though very soon. Everything I find though is upwards of $600.00...meh.

I hear you mate. I purposely bought a non turbo because I know I just can't bloody help myself tinkering with them - first N/A in 7 years...

Promised myself no mods, but you justify things, don't you? Bigger brakes, safety first. Bigger brakes require a rim width increase, clearly, which means performance tyres, now she looks like a tractor, lower on some coilovers, handling is safety too... so on and so forth. Took me about three weeks before I put a custom grille on.

Haha. Oh well. Good luck trying to fight the mod bug!

6277512885_b9c965ba3f_b.jpg

6277514427_9fc0458839_b.jpg

6278064322_73198febc3_b.jpg

6277538641_ce59b27bea_b.jpg

6278058348_351be5e142_b.jpg

6278021726_ceba55d21d_b.jpg

6277493721_04f50c519c_b.jpg

6278016050_eff805cd94_b.jpg

6278013786_f794c44b1f_b.jpg

6278010632_28da2fc230_b.jpg

I can't stand these ugly little VW's and similar styles of makes/models. The cars are ugly, small, the flares on most of them look like shit, the short wide tire and gay wheel combos are hideous especially when the tire isn't wide as the rim, and they look fuckin broke when they're all the way down and the camber goes negative. The ratrod look they go for with some of these looks terrible. I don't like them and this place is flooded with them, had to rant. Just my opinion though. There is a lot of really neat cars in here though.

dsc_4261.jpg

^ From a few pages back.

Thanks for sharing your bucket of shit watson. If that's the "holy grail of volkswagen"... I'm sorry... utter shit. Can't say I like one of them. Clean cars, but a no from me.

And I can agree with the protester, some of those are very nice cars with tons of nice work put into them, but I don't like them. I can respect the work put into them, but its just not my taste. Just like lowriders, some of them are beautiful works of art, but I can't stand them.

Guess I'll neg you for having an opinion also.

This is more along the lines of what I'm interested in. American muscle. Criticism welcome...

kuboki_56_3_lge.jpg

kuboki_56_4_lge.jpg

yenkocamaro.jpg

84025d1223899494-65-ford-mustang-fastback-final.png

blowncar032.jpg

123564d1193970540-best-looking-terminators-sonic-blue-cobra.jpg

And got to have a good ol' four wheel drive to smash the vw's...

1994-ford-f150-reg-cab-short-box-picture_0012.jpg

To each his own.

Not to shabby mewzer. I like all cars, imports included, but I favor my muscle.

i disagree with his anti-vw sentiment, but liked his pro-MERICA post all the way up to that fucking blue mustang.

I love them sonic blue terminator cobras, had to throw it in. Truck was just a directional fuck you for shits and giggles.

you got neg'ed cause you're hating on my favorite car in my car thread

muscle cars are alright i can appreciate a good chevelle

as for the cars you posted i hope you don't think that orange mustang is real

anddddd you gave me posi-props

I definitely negged you br0. %100 sure. I guess I don't have post count to neg? It says I'm the mother fucking champ! Oh well...

Come on 12 with a piss poor attitude, get fucked(me). Sorry for the, post BAD day of work vw hate rant. VW's Appreciated, but not favored.

Orange stang was just a quick example off google, so idk.

My absolute favorite vehicles. I have a 67, 500hp @ crank, in body work phase. Looks closest to the third pic down, minus the big meats in the rear.

really? it seems to me like you do have big meats in your rear

haha bad day at work huh? take it out on the car thread!

sweet, 500 brake horses im assuming? burnouts are cool! whats it like in the turns? performance only matters in a straight line, which is why mustangs are sooOOoooOo dank

i swear i couldve predicted you drove a truck from your first post in here.