Annoying upstairs neighbors - the saga continues

YouMad.GIF

so since my last thread got apocolyzed I'll just continue

These Jesus freaks toned down the weightlifting, but they still were doing it, and always late, like between the hours of 9-midnight. There is really no quiet way to lift freeweights in the top story of a condo, dropping them basically 2 feet from my head. Also the dogs are always annoying... Or WERE annoying, tonight has been the first quiet night since we moved in because of what went down today

So im carrying my son in the carseat leaving the front door, and I guess they were about to walk these bigass dogs, off leash, because as soon as I get out the door they both rush me. These big ass dogs are off leash and they like to jump up on you, and I'll be damned if I let one of them jump up on the carseat. The dogs are all jumping around, and I flip on dude, telling him he better check his dogs. One of them tried to run up in my house even - now I know they aren't threatening, but if one of these dogs tried to jump up on the carseat he's gonna scratch the baby, and this dude can't get them to listen, so I start screaming at him, telling him if his dogs try and jump up on my baby again I'm going to crack it's fucking skull open on the concrete. The dogs are barking, were scrambling to get to the car, and I'm just going off on dude saying I'm not dealing with this shit. He's all like "I'm sorry sir I'm doing the best yadda yadda yadda. Then I call up the property owner and tell him all the shit has to stop, what with the weights, the big dogs, everything. He didn't seem very aware of all the shit they were doing, and went over there himself.

I guess he didn't like what he saw what with 3 people, 2 big dogs, and the makeshift loft in his condo, because I havnt heard a peep out of them except when they walk the dogs past my door.

Me - 1

Jesus kids - 0

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
my neighbors have loud sex, listen to dire straits on repeat hella loud, wear nikes and have dreds.

barf.

Which neighbors? I want to say "sexy Dire Straits" then laugh and point at them the next time I'm over there and they're out and about.

Guest 50million
Which neighbors? I want to say "sexy Dire Straits" then laugh and point at them the next time I'm over there and they're out and about.

upstairs, above me. :rolleyes:

Yeah I concur

I like dogs, a lot, and have bred and raised Dalmatians in the past , which require serious training...

But when motherfuckers own big ass dogs and just let them jump all over people because "u know they are like nice, they are just playing" it really pisses me off. Like great I know this dog isn't going to bite me, but did you consider that perhaps I don't enjoy this big slobbering dog jumping all up in my biz?

Plus one of the first times I complained to these guys about the tennis balls when they opened the door the dog straight up jumped on me and clawed my arm. Dude needs to check his dogs for real.

My girl is all like "you embarassed me screaming like a psycho!" but whatever, shit is quiet now

You did right man. Fucking can't stand people with overbearing dogs, or kids even. Get your fucking dog away from me, get your fucking dirty bastard kids away from me. Haya is right, it is a reflection of how they view life in general. The dog is an extension of its owner. Having some big overbearing animal jump all up in your life and want to dance with you is not far from having its owner do the same.

• Like 1

Locusts would work, if they were Jews.

How about throwing in a pitbull on PCP?

That'll work FOR SURE.

Actually, locusts were one of the plagues unleashed on the Egyptians for keeping the Jews as slaves.

And props to you KimJungIlla on the Dalmatian tip, great dogs, LOT of work/exercise, had one before, have one now.