Annoying upstairs neighbors - the saga continues

YouMad.GIF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Irak, I can't burn their house down ... They live upstairs, so at the very least all my shit is gonna get water damaged

And john gacy - I have this master scheme to breed Dalmatian cross breeds like labradoodles and make money... I have a Dalmatian terrier blend and he's really good tempered and playfull, but not overbearing like a purebreed

Like a golden retreiver - dalm mix called a golden-dal

Or lab mix called labra-dalm

They are still gonna shed like a motherfucker tho

But the upside is they will be good with kids

quit bitching.

my neighbors are jesus freaks that GIVE PIANO LESSONS. to little children. now THAT shit is annoying and my other neighbors are truck drivers so theres up to 3 (their son lives with them) bigass trailer cabs pulling up in the middle of the fucking night. AND i have the train that goes by 15 feet from my house and since theres a crossing 50 feet away it has to blast its horn 3 times before it crosses. which conveniently crosses at 3am and 1pm.

Irak, I can't burn their house down ... They live upstairs, so at the very least all my shit is gonna get water damaged

Eh, it sounded good.

But fuck fucking up your shit.

Fuck them, dance around naked at night chanting sick demonic hymns.

Covered in pigs blood or some shit.

All smashed out on PCP.

:confused:

And john gacy - I have this master scheme to breed Dalmatian cross breeds like labradoodles and make money... I have a Dalmatian terrier blend and he's really good tempered and playfull, but not overbearing like a purebreed

Like a golden retreiver - dalm mix called a golden-dal

Or lab mix called labra-dalm

They are still gonna shed like a motherfucker tho

But the upside is they will be good with kids

Maybe it's because I don't like Poodles and Labs are good dogs as it is but I'm not one for the fucking w/ nature type thing. If I wanted a curly haired water dog I would go the Obama route. I always thought that a toned down Dalmatian would be a German Short Haired Pointer or a Visla, same exact look excpet for the markings. And yeah- I'm sure you understand my pain on the shedding tip, you simply don't wear much in the way of black.

On the neighbor deal, if they're Jesus freaks can't you give them some love thy neighbor type shit and tell them to knock it the fuck off? Ha-ha, you have the Ned Flanders clan living upstairs.

Acer- how can you be into graf and complain that you have the train going by outside your place? Loud, yes, but I'd be into that unless it's all passenger trains.