so twinky got ______________

i skimmed pages 6-10, here are my responses.

twinky's got a baby was funny. him continuing to mention it made it funnier.

babies can be mistakes. my parents tell all the time about how having babies are mistakes. that doesnt mean i wont be having one as soon as i find a girl i feel like i can roll with foreva eva, but then again i am financially stable and not trying to kill myself.

they are both fucked in the head right now. dude wants to kill himself, girl has body issues. whats going to happen when she starts getting the baby chub? she going to stop eating? and she JUST said she was feelin anotha nigga. (nigga nigga nigga)

pregnant bitches are not gross. especially when that shit is yours. bitches be lookin super fly when thats your child all up inside them.

also, sorry about your fetus twinky, but dude, really think about it for a moment (i'll be in phx this weekend so if you get angry you are more than welcome to come to first fridays and find me) you were just trying to kill yourself, and anyone that has been through any sort of rehab will tell you being healthy for a couple of months is nothing to bank on. i understand where you are at. at your age my girl got pregnant and i was all "fuck yes this is great" but she got an abortion and although it was a problem for me at the time, i realized a little later it was the best solution. i mean, i was working at a machine shop and going to school full time and she was working at starbucks at the time. my child would be 6 years old right now, and although its sort of a downer to think about, i know that now i am emotionally stable and financially stable enough to bring a child into the world without fucking a bunch of shit up where as before i doubt i would have been able to raise a healthy child.

you gotta look at it like this, all of us are looking at statistics more than anything. we're taking all that you have told us about your life and gauging how we feel on it due to what you have told us, were not trying to be assholes about it (for the most part) were just trying to get our point across to you, and if you look at it objectively our point holds a lot of water.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rebumping it for those who didnt catch it.

Hey man, thats life. Honestly, look at it in a way that someone whoever you believe in was telling you that you and your girl weren't ready for it. You can take it as a shitty experience or you can take it as a blessing. I'll leave that up to you, take care of your girl and make sure she is legit. Then get yourself okay man, make sure your shit is straight. Take care homie.

I loveeee Italian and Portugese girls, especially the mix

Back in the day I also used to have a thing for half white/half aian chicks, but as I said they seem to be shitty in bed

My ex girl/girl/whatever now is Italian and French. She's crazy, awesome in bed, and hot. I didn't think french would be my thing, but fuck itttt...works this time at the very least

Guest 50million
Honestly I pretty much ONLY like white girls

me too. or hot mexican bitches who are mostly white.

ive never been attracted to an asian ever. male or female. except sooki. shes hot.

Guest 50million
I loveeee Italian and Portugese girls, especially the mix

Back in the day I also used to have a thing for half white/half aian chicks, but as I said they seem to be shitty in bed

My ex girl/girl/whatever now is Italian and French. She's crazy, awesome in bed, and hot. I didn't think french would be my thing, but fuck itttt...works this time at the very least

bwhahahahaha im italian and portugese! what the fuck!

i can make lasagna AND linguica

thats why i like them. i hate fighting. it bores me. plus i talk very calmly when im mad or my girl is mad, this seems to piss them off more.

oh fuck that.

that's the type of business that will make me lose my shit.

y'all mens get on that indifferent arrogant ass suit yourself tip.

that's like the one thing that i absolutely just cannot deal with.

if i'm already heated then you better just go ahead and air your shit out now while we're jiving.

/yes italian

uber passionate

bwhahahahaha im italian and portugese! what the fuck!

i can make lasagna AND linguica

Italian and Portugese AND you like short sex? Were you created ina lab to try and e-seduce me? Haha

Honestly though, I fucking can't stand linguica and I only ever REALLY enjoy my mom's lasagna. I'm hard to impress in the pasta game, but if you wanna overnight ship some I'm more than down to sample

/yes italian

[ /QUOTE]

Really? You're from VA, correct? I didn't think Southern people generally identified with a nationality. I thought they all just thought of themselves as black or white (seriously, not trying to eb funny ha)

My Mom is from VA and she also considers herself Italian, but that's cuz her Italian dad (RIP Grandpa, true meaning of gangster and a gentlemen) was an Italian from fedd Hill in providence

this. my favorite line is, "i don't know why you're shouting, its not like im in the other room or deaf or some shit . im right here, theres no need to raise your voice." hahaha.

hahahaa. it KILLS them.

but i use more of the "nothing is going to get accomplished by you shouting"

whats funny is i am completely serious when i say it, but it angers them so much it makes me laugh a little.

i probably should refrain from laughing when they are angry.

asian women have had the best tasting vaginas. very sweet and all very similar (im talking viet and thai girls only though)

The best tasting vagina I've ever ran through was this one Mexican chick.

Her pussy literally smelled sweet. Like cherries or something.

I used to sniff my fingers all day after leaving her house.

This was back when I was a teenager and she was like 15 though.

I wonder if her snatch still smells the same after all these years.

Archived