Swine Flu From Mexico Spreads To US

TheoHuxtable..

HOLY FUCK

what is this world coming too i mean seriously

like a couple hundred people when the normal flu

kills 135,000 in US alone annualy (or something like that)

WOW really "people are willing to give up some of their rights"

the fuck who is that nigga to tell me im willing to give up my rights

seriously

i really hope it doesnt come down to that

nice find

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY FUCK

what is this world coming too i mean seriously

like a couple hundred people when the normal flu

kills 135,000 in US alone annualy (or something like that)

WOW really "people are willing to give up some of their rights"

the fuck who is that nigga to tell me im willing to give up my rights

seriously

i really hope it doesnt come down to that

nice find

remember what franklin said "those who would give up

a little liberty for a little security deserve neither".

btw: if it does come down to that, fight. with all your strength. fight.

Guest 50million

is there any website that shows the current infected population or any updates?

i dont care about all the bullshit the media is talking about. i just wants facts because i am interested.

is that too much to ask??? :cry:

NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO

NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO

My friend was just talking about them and the "illuminati" or some shit today. I told him he was hella dumb, but Im gonna look that shit up

remember all those 'camps' we had threads on a little while ago in crossfire...

shit yeah, and you've no doubt seen the plastic coffins they have on hold?

that container of swine flu in switzerland that exploded the other day...there are now 26 confirmed cases there. all passengers on the train.

motherfuckers. why would they transfer a biohazard on a fucking passenger train?

circlejerk-randyblue-01.jpg.d04ac1ba93032f2f051a2bc5d49fc594.jpg

shit yeah, and you've no doubt seen the plastic coffins they have on hold?

that container of swine flu in switzerland that exploded the other day...there are now 26 confirmed cases there. all passengers on the train.

motherfuckers. why would they transfer a biohazard on a fucking passenger train?

i havent heard of that but now that i have

wow

thats epic fail and people are idiots

Phase 6, the pandemic phase, is characterized by community level outbreaks in at least one other country in a different WHO region in addition to the criteria defined in Phase 5. Designation of this phase will indicate that a global pandemic is under way.

During the post-peak period, pandemic disease levels in most countries with adequate surveillance will have dropped below peak observed levels. The post-peak period signifies that pandemic activity appears to be decreasing; however, it is uncertain if additional waves will occur and countries will need to be prepared for a second wave.

Previous pandemics have been characterized by waves of activity spread over months. Once the level of disease activity drops, a critical communications task will be to balance this information with the possibility of another wave. Pandemic waves can be separated by months and an immediate “at-ease” signal may be premature.

• Like 1

^1997...shits on FX right now...the beasts releasing man made viruses...holla at Spawn.

pretty corny movie, switched it to the Celtics game....much better

Is a new Spawn movie in the works? I don't follow it