MLB 2009 discussion thread!

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pirates suck because they are always in transition, trading best players, bringing up minors talent and developing them. But their defense is SOLID.

And Mitch, it was an okay game. The errors did hurt you guys a bit. And you can always rely on AJ Pierzynski to stir up trouble, either on the field or in the dugout. I don't know if you played ball as a kid, but he's like those little league and junior league catchers who sit there and talk shit behind you while you are at bat. No joke, he still does it. And, if anything, I'm surprised that Perkins pitched rather well.

Yo, and Marco, Valverde seems to blow saves at a higher rate than most closers. Last year he seemed solid, But coming out of the bullpen fresh and giving up three walks is ridiculous.

what a fuckin game yesterday against the cubs and astros great pitching up until the end both teams lacked hitting though and whoever made the call for milton bradley to steal home failed!

He wasn't trying to steal home, it was a failed suicide squeeze attempt.

So it looks like I'll be taking in a Dodgers vs. Padres game this year in San Diego, now I need to figure out a way to work in an Angels game as well.

He wasn't trying to steal home, it was a failed suicide squeeze attempt.

So it looks like I'll be taking in a Dodgers vs. Padres game this year in San Diego, now I need to figure out a way to work in an Angels game as well.

No one goes to Padre games any more, its kind of sad. At least you will get to see the Dodgers play most likely there will be more Dodger fans then Padre fans. SD always seems to get over ran by Dodger. and Raider fans :lol: Also Angel games BLOW unless you are going to see the other team, one good thing about Angel games is girls in the OC are BOMB....

No one goes to Padre games any more, its kind of sad. At least you will get to see the Dodgers play most likely there will be more Dodger fans then Padre fans. SD always seems to get over ran by Dodger. and Raider fans :lol: Also Angel games BLOW unless you are going to see the other team, one good thing about Angel games is girls in the OC are BOMB....

Well I've been to games in Oakland, SF and of course L.A. So I got two more stadiums to hit up and I haven't been to an Angels game since the 80s.

Well I've been to games in Oakland, SF and of course L.A. So I got two more stadiums to hit up and I haven't been to an Angels game since the 80s.

Oh I see thats cool. I wish I had the money to do that. I have however been to 5 dodger games this season, and I already got my tickets for Matty Kemp bobble head night. I go to alot of RC Quakes games, minor league games are always fun cheap seats, and beer.

Oh I see thats cool. I wish I had the money to do that. I have however been to 5 dodger games this season, and I already got my tickets for Matty Kemp bobble head night. I go to alot of RC Quakes games, minor league games are always fun cheap seats, and beer.

It just kind of happened this year. I do need to take in at least one or two more Dodger games though.

Going to some minor league games is on my list for next year.

so lets discuss forealzzz... who is gonna push for the playoffs??? and who do you see in the world series... philliess vs ???

The PHILLIES ? ? ? ? I dont think so dude. Yeah they are doing well but I dont think they will be able to RePeat. I think its going to be Dodgers, or Cardinals VS ?????? dont really watch AL games. Im already starting to save my money so i can go to the world series in LA lol.

with the trade deadline coming up I highly doubt they will pick up and pitching. They were hoping to get a better performace out of Jason Schmit, but I dont think he is ready. The LA bull pen has done alright so far, I mean the record shows, but you are correct we shall see in this final push for the post season.

with the trade deadline coming up I highly doubt they will pick up and pitching. They were hoping to get a better performace out of Jason Schmit, but I dont think he is ready. The LA bull pen has done alright so far, I mean the record shows, but you are correct we shall see in this final push for the post season.

But once playoffs start that's when your weaknesses get exploited the most.

Manny coming through with more offense would help out greatly and taking him out late in the game for better defense wouldn't be unheard of.

But once playoffs start that's when your weaknesses get exploited the most.

Manny coming through with more offense would help out greatly and taking him out late in the game for better defense wouldn't be unheard of.

Again you are right. I just wish they would pick up another starter. I mean cuz honestly what team can say they have a solid A+ bullpen? ? ?