this site is fucked

posterchild101

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ I'm not black but CO-SIGNED

If you're gonna leave 'cause you don't like it here, do it quietly or go out in a big ass bang like posting lemonparty everywhere, but don't make a stupid little thread where you cry about this site.

This website is for assholes to rag on you for being a toy and others helping you. Your problem is you decided to try and fight a battle you couldn't win, these guys thrive on ur reaction it's the fucking internet stop whineing like a little bitch and fuck off if you can't deal. Also you seem to have this strange obsesion with homosexuals or "Faggots" as u call them you should stop opressing ur sexuality that shit can't be healthy.

"Biography:

i admit im a toy.but im fucken sick at stenciling and sticher art also i have gone thru a few tags

NS

Interests:

graff,making graf shirts that pretty much it

fuck jobs fer now "

Lern tu spel nigguh!

kid has a point, this site is pretty fucked, but you might as well shut the fuck up about it. why would the people you hate care that you hate them. youre more of an idiot than most of them are... congrats for being a complete fuck... and price, thats not funny, dumbest thing i read all day... die...

hahah, and id be the kid crying on 20/20 say we where just having fun and no one should have got hurt, every one gets made fun of.

and i think it would me more like JR. high in posterchilds case.

hes still a fucking pussy and wont answer my 20+ pm's

Archived