FUCK WHAT YA HEARD ABOUT JEEZY

TreSixO

\

EDIT * FUCK I MEAN LIL WAYNE, WEEZY, I WOKE UP AT 10:30 TONIGHT AND ABOUT TO LEAVE WAITING FOR MY RIDE, GIMME A BREAK"

Ok, as someone being in the industry, your faveeorite rapper is probably fake...

Im not saying weezy aint a lier, I ait sayin he isnt stupid for shooting himself, I aint sayin he didnt kiss babay, get molested, and do a gay condom add...

"I can mingle with the stars and throw a party on mars"

"IM A PRISONER LOCKED UP BEHIND XANAX BARS"

"I JUST BOARDED A PLANE WITHOUT A PILOT AND VIOLETS ARE BLOOMING

"ROSES ARE RED DAISIES ARE YELLOW AND FLOWERS ARE DEAD"

"Wish I could give you this feeling"

"I feel like buying"

"And if my dealer doesnt have anymore (I FEEL LIKE DYING)"

Im sayin hes dope on the mic, Im sayin he has skills, hes up there as far as cats in the game now (dont compare him to Rakim or Large Pro, but damn even his fakew jamaican shit is on point STOP HATING

NOT SAYIN HES THE BEST RAPPER IN THE WORLD, AND YES GUILLY THE KID DID WRITE SOME OF HIS EARLY SHIT< AND THAT WAS GAY OF HIM, BUT ITS OK NOW

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Wayne was better when he was in the Hot Boys...Check the track Block Burner off the Get It How Live album...The beat is sick and Wayne rips it.

I don't fuck with him now though.

oh I know man

my boy had that tape on the school bus freshmen year

That shit is fire

Lunchroom banger for sure, listened it on repeat side to side

YEAH I SAID TAPE, THAT SHOULD PROVE TO SOME OF THESE SALTY FAGS IM NOT 16

after hot boys broke up weezy fell off, but now hes back

Guest spectr

i think that any rapper with jeezy in his name should be shot... same with lil... buc... 50... etc.. etc.. etc...

this thread gets a

epic.jpg

Me and bunny boy bout to bump dat in his caddy now
Not fuckin' bunny boy....:lol: I really hated that movie, I'm sure your boy's cool and all but that movie was just bad. I liked the redneck chicks in it though...And I bought it on VHS at Freds just so I could have it my collection to loan out to people I didn't like.

Not fuckin' bunny boy....:lol: I really hated that movie, I'm sure your boy's cool and all but that movie was just bad. I liked the redneck chicks in it though...And I bought it on VHS at Freds just so I could have it my collection to loan out to people I didn't like.

whats real funny is that black midget use to buy us 40s when we were like 13 behind the circle K...

he had a full disability scolarship and blew it alll on crack

you can catch him sometimes, and hell say "buy gummo, I get like 15$ a year in royalties"

then you can be like "get the fuck out of my face Bryan" when hes only at kneecap level

plus my boy made out with Chloe Savini or whatever her name is, and she blew that dudes dick for real in that one movie...