Harass This Little Dog

fermentor666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
how about i just go and beat his ass

he only lives an hour away?

is that good enough?

Actually, Florida is about a 30-hour drive from me, so no, not good enough.

He's not on my "friends" list, and I can message him, but only because he messaged me first and I'm sending a message in reply. Dude is a complete fucking tool! I told him that I would delete every one of his messages without reading them from now on and he goes and sends me five messages with whole paragraphs as the title to try and get me to read the nonsense 18-year-old retard sentences that make no sense.

I CAN'T BLOCK HIM EITHER! WTF?? Every time I go to "block this user" it never adds him. I keep getting mail from him!! GRR.

If you can't message him, try using this link, it might work. I just copied it from the "reply" page to one of his messages. It might work as a general reply but it might only work if logged into my account:

http://messaging.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=mail.reply&friendId=69091813&type=inbox&messageID=465786148&fed=True&MyToken=03b12fc1-12f2-46a7-9bd3-6ef1d1b856f5

Moog: Working on different music with a friend.

Actually, Florida is about a 30-hour drive from me, so no, not good enough.

He's not on my "friends" list, and I can message him, but only because he messaged me first and I'm sending a message in reply. Dude is a complete fucking tool! I told him that I would delete every one of his messages without reading them from now on and he goes and sends me five messages with whole paragraphs as the title to try and get me to read the nonsense 18-year-old retard sentences that make no sense.

I CAN'T BLOCK HIM EITHER! WTF?? Every time I go to "block this user" it never adds him. I keep getting mail from him!! GRR.

If you can't message him, try using this link, it might work. I just copied it from the "reply" page to one of his messages. It might work as a general reply but it might only work if logged into my account:

http://messaging.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=mail.reply&friendId=69091813&type=inbox&messageID=465786148&fed=True&MyToken=03b12fc1-12f2-46a7-9bd3-6ef1d1b856f5

Moog: Working on different music with a friend.

New page.

If that link doesn't work, just add him as a friend then comment and message spam him.

ok, so i made a myspace for this latin girl along time ago. she never logs in nor knows how to use myspace.

I can easily change it to a drestruction team myspace, where any one of us can log in, add the people we hate, and spam them.

who is in on this?

ok, so i made a myspace for this latin girl along time ago. she never logs in nor knows how to use myspace.

I can easily change it to a drestruction team myspace, where any one of us can log in, add the people we hate, and spam them.

who is in on this?

im down, get to it

aight. here is wat needs to go down.

1. We need to pretend that the user is a girl, so we need pics of a good looking girl. (no models, stars, etc.

2. We all have to be added to the profile, to make it seem she is real.

3. Leave her lots of good comments and such, none of that "who are you, why did you added me" type comments.

Here is what i got so far.....

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=146751901

myspace is making me sleepy lol.

so this is waht i did.....

I copied his info. The location and the university hes going, to make it convincing. I also made a private blogs for us to look at.

Now, we need to schedule a time to do this. Il be online most of the day today. when most members are active, il provide the email and password.

Thats it for today. tired.gif