Harass This Little Dog

fermentor666

Harass this little boy, please:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=69091813

I've never met him personally, and couldn't give a shit about him, but he for some reason thought it would be a good idea to send me messages talking shit about how my stupid Myspace profile is just called "Fuck Myspace" and contains a giant rant against the News Corp, Inc. (Fox/Murdoch) information culling-field.

His name is Mike Santos, just send him verbal beat-downs, obscene pictures, intimidating threats, and homo-erotic sexual pick-up lines /nohomo. Spam his shit up and remind him that he's nothing but a boring, dorky, psuedo-bro-dude freshmen wanna-be Psych major. It's fun, trust me!

:scrambled:

Just look at his stupid face!

m_39ff4dc7a4ddabde748d7dbd0819ce00.jpg

Oh, and what the fuck is up 12oz? I've had nothing but drama for months now in the real world, so ya'll better not let me down.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Harass This Little Boy

what a fucking retard.

hes got all this dumb anti-mtv anti reality tv bullshit on there, and look at him,

he looks like every fucking supreme douche clown superfag loser you see on that shit

nah what am i talkin about he is so hip and edgy for havin opinion like that

fuckin recycled garbage fake ass motherfucker, DL this nigga :lol:

where the fuck you been man?

First I was wallowing in my misery, then I was seething with rage, then I was in intensive therapy, then I started Spring Semester. So I've basically been all over the place without actually going anywhere.

I haven't had a good internet sit-down for a couple of months now. If I want to look something up, I just use the woman's blackberry.

Oddly enough, I'm actually going to bed even later than I was before. I don't know how it happens, but for the past two or three months I've been falling asleep after 6:00 AM about 90% of the time, regardless of how early I have to wake up or how long I've been up for. Fuck.

Guest spectr

dam you back again... man how many times you going to get put on blast over this shit... go back to bs or pg or wherever it is you came from you fucking noob..

Guest spectr

you can get around that... you just have to later the message so it thinks its a reply to a message he sent or a bulletin he posted.. so away is no protection from us sending him messages..

If I get a chance I will post how to do that today... Though I think sleep is going to be the first thing in order for me when i get out of class..

Is it safe to assume that Weezy isn't keeping it on the down low anymore? He's obviously the world's first flamboyantly gay rapper, so he really doesn't care what people think because fuck it, he's getting paid.

On the other hand, if you're trying to sell condoms in the hood, that might be the wrong ad to go with. A lot of dudes are just going to look at that and think "DAMN" and shudder...then buy Magnums instead.