OUNCERS IN THE BEVERLY HILLS/HACIENDA HEIGHTS AREA...

twinky the kid

ya niggy twinky'll be swinging through for the 22nd and 23rd of march (this month)

my ladies family is having a party.

mad skanks and food.

hopefull some of can show a nigga around

and maybe do a little painting.

and skating.

and drinking.

and stuff.

oh, ill get you into the party.

hit me up if youre in the area.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hh is in the san gabriel valley. nice homes, lots of asians,whites. about 15 or 20 miles from ela,world apart.

but i know alot of food joints nearby. also the sgv is home some of LAs best strip clubs. coincidently, more rub n tugs per capita. i can hook you up good eats and glittery tits, but your on your own if hit up one of those places. haha

Milk... you always seem to know the most obscure/abstract shit in the world... you're the king of useless pop culture obscure information... you've got propers coming your way in the thousands....

edit: and you always provide links... good shit :lol:

"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

jackburton.jpg

this was also a good movie:

6305236569.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

hh is in the san gabriel valley. nice homes, lots of asians,whites. about 15 or 20 miles from ela,world apart.

but i know alot of food joints nearby. also the sgv is home some of LAs best strip clubs. coincidently, more rub n tugs per capita. i can hook you up good eats and glittery tits, but your on your own if hit up one of those places. haha

lots of asians?

glittery tits?

strip clubs?

tug n rubs?

good eats?!

niggy, let me know whats up.

• 2 weeks later...