Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
tue skinny

debbie does dallas

Recommended Posts

there was another girl that tried to break her record and she got aids on the 5th guy. thats fucked up.. that girls is a stupid bitch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

damn...can you be more specific?:D

 

was it professional porn stars doing part in the gang bang?

 

how would she know that it was the 5th guy?

 

...and by the way, i thought Houston had the record and not debbie...(hence the "houston 600"):confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont know guys but all i kow is there was a lady that tried to beat the 500 record and after fuckin 5 guys shit got aids. but she didnt know this until she was dont with like the 20 th guy. i read this in a magazine .. it could have been a pron start i dont know. all i told you is all i know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i don't know what this AIDS on the 5th guy bullshit is, but it was actually Houston who holds the current record, as in HOUSTON 620...Ron Jeremy being the 620th...i have witnessed this movie ( a good coupla times) and verified it's authenticity..Tue skinny don't believe everything you read in your dads porn pile under his bed....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tue skinny

i dont know guys but all i kow is there was a lady that tried to beat the 500 record and after fuckin 5 guys shit got aids. but she didnt know this until she was dont with like the 20 th guy. i read this in a magazine .. it could have been a pron start i dont know. all i told you is all i know

 

Are you actually reading what you're typing? How in the hell will she know she got AIDS from the fifth guy? And how will she realize this during the 20th guy? AIDS tests can come back negative for up to 6 months after infection ... and a test certainly wouldn't come back positive after the hour it took her to fuck 15 guys. Jesus ... don't believe something simply because it's printed. Go read a book or something. Blarg on you. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my friend says crack kills..:D hehe (get it?)

 

anyways, you dont have an extra copy of the 620, do you?

 

i wanna check it out...how long is it? is it the conventional 2 hours?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

while you all hatin . so what if i cant spell. and i didnt read this in my dads porno stack.. you idiots .. i dont know i guess i am . wrong but there was a girl that tried to beat the record and got aids . im sorry i dont know everything about sluts doing 6 hundred men in one day .... calm down .. i just tought i share it with you people. obviously i cant share any information without making a mastake.. i know im not a 100 percent correct so if im not , no need to bash me over the internet . you got a problem there if you do. just correct me dammit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tue skinny

while you all hatin . so what if i cant spell. and i didnt read this in my dads porno stack.. you idiots .. i dont know i guess i am . wrong but there was a girl that tried to beat the record and got aids . im sorry i dont know everything about sluts doing 6 hundred men in one day .... calm down .. i just tought i share it with you people. obviously i cant share any information without making a mastake.. i know im not a 100 percent correct so if im not , no need to bash me over the internet . you got a problem there if you do. just correct me dammit

 

It's called common sense. If you lack it, I reserve the right to hate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously tue skinny, your not gonna notice you have aids on the 20th guy, GOD YOUR FUCKING RETARDED!!!!!. Many people have had aids for years and years and do not notice it... And for the infection to set in i would image would take a long time, more then a couple days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yo why you blaberin off on how you think you know what it said in the mag. or whatever. you dont know what i read. hey it probly is not true. but just fuckin chill. i dont know why i started this fuckin thread for you to bas me over the net. fuck that . just chill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tue skinny

im sorry i dont know everything about sluts doing 6 hundred men in one day .... calm down ..

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! That is some seriously funny shit!:) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dont worry man, i like to take my anger out on people on this board. YOU STUPID FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT, GOD KIDS ARE SO FUCKING RETARDED THESE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i know what your talkin about. it was some asian chick that wanted to break the world record(this was back in like 94)so she fucked like 300

guys and like 5 yrs later found out she had the virus hiv. i cant remeber her name but i saw it on t.v. she only held the record for like 2 yrs and then Jasmine St.Claire broke it by fucking 500. I think it was her?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

could it possibly be the mtv special that aired on the life of pornstars? one of the female entertainers interviewed caught the hiv doing a five on one, not trying to break any records. she found out something like six months later, and it, as well as other similar less know cases, resulted in porn requiring condoms. you dolt!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by graf-freely!

i know what your talkin about. it was some asian chick that wanted to break the world record(this was back in like 94)so she fucked like 300

guys and like 5 yrs later found out she had the virus hiv. i cant remeber her name but i saw it on t.v. she only held the record for like 2 yrs and then Jasmine St.Claire broke it by fucking 500. I think it was her?

 

annibel chong held the gangbang record for a period of time, and she is asian, could this be who your talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×