Never thought I would make this change

-TORN-

I dress like a hoodrat when its cold out, but 4 days a week in a suit and 5th day jeans and collar shirt. But i flip the script at times, but not much and i catch the wrong attention if i do. Ive been mistaken many times for a drug kingpin or someshit its always unwanted attention.

I guess Young Mexicans cant have nice things in life type of attention without getting it the wrong way.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poesia has it down.

I would rock suits, but they're expensive for a good one.

Im pretty much weenin myself off of the baggy clothes, for when I do start rockin suits. And the baggy clothes just drew too much attention to me. The loudest person in the room, is also the weakest person in the room.

That, and Im a white motherfucker.

T;6154657']I dress like a hoodrat when its cold out' date=' but 4 days a week in a suit and 5th day jeans and collar shirt. But i flip the script at times, but not much and i catch the wrong attention if i do. Ive been mistaken many times for a drug kingpin or someshit its always unwanted attention.[/quote']

i can see this. and you smoke cigars.

Poesia has it down.

I would rock suits, but they're expensive for a good one.

Im pretty much weenin myself off of the baggy clothes, for when I do start rockin suits. And the baggy clothes just drew too much attention to me. The loudest person in the room, is also the weakest person in the room.

That, and Im a white motherfucker.

would be funny to see a cat in a suit catching a tag.

Torn you dont got to rock a suit to be taken serious its just a part of my job now. I would be tripped out if anyone just starting rocking suits overnight its kind like a transition thing. I tell new employees slacks and a collar shirt, tie optional. If you are starting to ball then buy a suit here and there. I would buy a suit every deal i closed then i pretty much settled into the look but it was about a 3 year process.

nah it was gradual, only when i got the red car it was like woah. Peoples jaws dropping and just amazed at someone like me having things. But normal people would always be cordial.

The biggest transition is how you feel about yourself when you actually are making legitimate money in large amounts its a great feeling like you dont look in the rear view anymore, my first beamer i was so hyped and rocking suits hear and there felt like the man. But shit was a blur after that keeping ahead of my boys in the game being on top. Shit turned into a competition.

Then when i did get that high up i got those same feeling about having to watch my back again cause of the flossing and stupid ego shit. i think the middle ground id best. Im trying to transition back to that low key status and stack more than spend.

T;6154718']nah it was gradual, only when i got the red car it was like woah. Peoples jaws dropping and just amazed at someone like me having things. But normal people would always be cordial.

The biggest transition is how you feel about yourself when you actually are making legitimate money in large amounts its a great feeling like you dont look in the rear view anymore, my first beamer i was so hyped and rocking suits hear and there felt like the man. But shit was a blur after that keeping ahead of my boys in the game being on top. Shit turned into a competition.

Then when i did get that high up i got those same feeling about having to watch my back again cause of the flossing and stupid ego shit. i think the middle ground id best. Im trying to transition back to that low key status and stack more than spend.

well, this is the land of milk and honey. milk it and get as much honey as you can.....just watch for the bees.

Over the last few years my clothes have definately gotten smaller....I went from rockin 2 or 3x tee's and hoodies to only an XL (and I'm a big dude...6'0, 250ish)

My pants are still the same, 36 waist sagged wayyyy below my ass. Actually, even more of my ass shows now because my shirts are smaller. Fuck it, its comfortable to me

Archived