CHEESE STEAK

soupBDC

I ASKED FOR PEPPERS ON THIS SHIT, NOT FUCKING PEPPER SEEDS AND STEMS. THERES A BIG FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PEPPERS, AND PEPPER SEEDS. I HAVE NO ENZYMES TO DIGEST FUCKING SEEDS AND FUCKING STEMS. GO AHEAD AND PUT SOME FUCKING TWIGS AND ROCKS IN THERE WHILE YOU'RE AT IT. THEN, WHILE IM TASTING YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK, STARVE ME BY GOING JEWEY ON THE STEAK AND CHEESE. WHAT THE FUCK. THE ONLY THING WITH ANY NUTRIENTS IS THIS SHITTY BREAD LOAF. DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD THIS FUCKIN LOAF IS? ITS FUCKING CARDBOARD AND YEAST. I DONT KNOW HOW BAD IT IS WHERE YOU COME FROM, BUT THIS ISNT THE THIRD FUCKING WORLD. WE DONT NEED TO SURVIVE BY ADAPTING OUR PALLETES TO PONDSCUM AND DRYWALL. TAKE MY FUCKING $8 YOU ROBBED ME OF AND SEND IT BACK TO YOUR FAMILY SO BY THE TIME YOUR KIDS HOP THE BORDER, THEY KNOW WHATA FUCKIN CHEESE STEAK SHOULD TASTE LIKE. I RATE THIS FUCKING CHEESE STEAK FROM 1 TO 10 BEING FUCKING PARASITE TONGUE STATUS. I HOPE YOU DIE.

that is all.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest YEAHMANWORD
i tried two cheesesteaks in philly, and i've had better here in kc.

i guess i just went to the wrong places or something.

but i was unimpressed by the fact that i didn't feel like i needed to shit immediately following.

Doesn't KC have some sick steakhouses and beefs out there?