12oz I need your $$donations

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope your kid gets molested.

seriously, this shit is fucked up. i've seen people say some stupid shit about others on here, but the victim could usually come back and stand their own ground. to say this shit, dude i hope you get fucking molested. seriously, i hope you get drunk one night, and a van fool of gay bears with aids pulls up and snatches you up. i hope they then take you to a small house in the middle of no where, and pull fucking trains on your ass, and piss in your eyes.

you deserve to catch a fucking brick on your nose for saying that shit. and not just a light tap, i hope the dude follows through with that shit.

not cool with child molster/oner

With all due respect... this shit is ridiculous.

First off... its $750. You don't have $750 in your bank? You seriously can't save that amount?

You don't have to even have a decent job to save that type of money.

If you can't afford $750, you probably shouldn't even be thinking about spending that amount on something like this.

Also.. You seem to be saying it's ok to waste this money on what seems to be a sure scam because it's not your money. That's fucked up. You're willing to take donations from people with good intentions, and throw it away on a scam.. but from the sounds of it, you probably wouldn't feel comfortable throwing $750 that you actually worked for on such a thing.

I don't know dude...

I hope this shit works out for you, but I seriously doubt it will.

You should seriously use those donations towards headshots or a college education. People would probably feel a little better about donating to a cause like that...

dude its 5 fucking dollars from 150 people if that many people were to donate.

big deal...

yeah $750 for one person to pay is alot of money and Yes I can save up for that..

but im not trying to do blood, sweat and tears to get my kid in to this if it doesnt go anywhere

like people who have met him and him being my son i know he is talented... AND i will send his photo shots to agencies...

BUT if the money came that easy..and he has the oppurtunity to go than why not go?

i guess you would have to met him to understand..

yeah..and guess what? im getting money!

From the looks of your living room you aint hurtin' for cash, nice try though.

That model agency thing might be a scam, but it's not better then the one you're pulling on all these out of the wood work break you off 12 ozers...I gotta give you props though, for gettin' people to actually donate to your non cause.

That's awesome.

yeah im such a bad person stealing money from staving children and, im plotting up ideas trying to scam people are you paranoid or what? go to sleep

we work hard for what we have, the both of us.

ive been on 12oz long enough to know that some people wouldnt mind helping out

yeah im such a bad person stealing money from staving children and, im plotting up ideas trying to scam people are you paranoid or what? go to sleep

ive been on 12oz long enough to know that some people wouldnt mind helping out

don't lie to the people....

ya'll should know she just pm'ed me bragging about how she gonna fix up mah microwave and get new speaker grills on mah stereo. she said she even planne don buying all the fat boys 8 tracks she could find on ebay and ghettoblastin it

ghettoblaster.jpg

So work a little harder and pay for the shit on your own...Asking for a hand out has never been an option for me.

Maybe if gas wasn't so high and I didn't work 60 hours a week to keep my house, cars, and lights on every month... I might not be so bitter about some chick that obviously has money asking for hand outs for her kids modeling career on a message board...Then saying shit like "I'm getting money!"

So work a little harder and pay for the shit on your own...Asking for a hand out has never been an option for me.

Maybe if gas wasn't so high and I didn't work 60 hours a week to keep my house, cars, and lights on every month... I might not be so bitter about some chick that obviously has money asking for hand outs for her kids modeling career on a message board...Then saying shit like "I'm getting money!"

slow your roll. everyone who knows alure and/or earmuffs knows they are good people.

good people deserve some breaks sometimes. if she feels like asking 12oz, and 12oz feels like giving, what business of yours is it?

if it hurts you so bad, make a thread. ask for money. see if people send you some. maybe 12oz can pay for your lights to be on for a month.....