WHERE U HIDE U SHIT!

Darth Vandalizer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and also,

hide your shit in your mums panty drawer and when you go to sneak out at night shel be asleep. if she wakes up and catches you your answer can be "im gay and i wanted to sleep in your panties". this will take the focus off the fact you are writing on everyones shit for a while.

haha best idea yet...

If you really want to hide your paint put it in an old shoe box in the back of your closet. I suggest letting your parents know you paint though. Lying just makes your relationship worse.

Wow. Tell them flat out you paint. Then they will def look through your shit. And from years of "drug" use while living under my parents roof, the first place parents look is shoe boxes...and your sock draw.

• 2 weeks later...

I just told my parents flat out that I painted when I was still at home and all they said was dont get caught... so much easier then making excuses as to why your going out at midnight and coming back at dawn every night. Then again my mom is a professional artist so she might understand better the other parents.

Ok so I'm on probation. So I can't have anything I can permanently tag stuff with. Well I keep it in my gf truck. And we share paint anyways. But yeah I'm not doing fucking 18 months for having a god damn paint can or marker. Just find a girl and date her. And keep the paint in her car. Then just get an extra key to her car.

My parents will turn me in for paint but let me keep a zip of pot funny huh? They are fucked up people lol

That's my 2 cents.

I left home when I was 15.. so I was only painting about 3 years before that. So I glued three draws on the right side of where all this household paint was and put a shelf behind it. thats where I hid it. But yeh when I turned 15 I left home I just put it on the floor. If your in australia, and you live by ya self and ya parents dont earn much... they give you youth allowance and like $500 per fortnight + the job I had was enough to keep a apartment for myself. =)

i keep my paint in my rare uber limited graffiti holster signed and worn by the super awesome Trane SFC man! that shit is crazy B, like i can just put one can in there and magically that shit will spew out a full 5 color piece faster than a bitch with a nasty vaginal discharge!