Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
electsot

Anti-graffiti Rustoleum

the bastards! but like every spray paint company (excluding montana/belton and graffiti specific paint company's) does this so people think they are good or something

the bastards! but like every spray paint company (excluding montana/belton and graffiti specific paint company's) does this so people think they are good or something

i think kwasny, the parent company that makes belton makes graffiti remover spray. i wouldn't be shocked if montana does too, both companies make products for the non graffiti market.

spainish mtn has paint remover, but thats for cleaning caps, other objects or beefing i'd guess.

but german montana has anti graffiti lines as well as belton.

its just a company, if somebody wants to remove graffiti they are going to, so why shouldnt they profit off of it. personally i don't think a company like rustoleum targets graffiti artists as their main consumer. Like johnneh7 said belton and mtn make it too, because paint remover has many uses.

Rusto is in it for the money, this product will make them money. Plus it makes them look good, they wouldnt make nearly as much money if they tried to be a graff paint company like montana or belton, they dont care bout writers even if we buy more than anyone else, as long as people are buying it thats all they care bout. And youre right they dont lose money if their paint gets racked the store duz, most big stores got theft insurance though n probably freud it so they make profit thats what id do

if you rack straight from the back of their trucks or wherehous theyd lose money but they prolly got theft insurance too.anyone ever do that???

Use it to cover your tags and bombs you lucky guys

ha thats what i thought. all you sons gettin ragged, throw this shit on top. untouchable. haha

That's funny since they sell the product that causes all the wreckage...they're gonna need mad cans of that isht to protect anything...

I steal rusto constantly, besides the occasional valspar, or free cans of montana rustos all I use. fuck it who cares if there selling this, there are plenty of walls that wont have this on them.

i wrote on a door that had stuff like this on it. my ink just bubbled and dripped straight down

i thought this was about that graff remover spray... i ganked a can of it from the janitors closet (haha dont hate) cause i thought it would be tight to like nega-tag. the can said you just spray it on a wall with graffiti and itll remove anything - pencil, ink, spray paint, sharpie, etc. so my mind was exploding thinking about this trying to find a good spot to nega-bomb, im thinking this could be revolutionary. even if you get cought, theres no way you could get charges or fines or anything cause your fuckin REMOVING GRAFFITI. and id never seen anybody do this, im gonna be a legend, oh boy oh boy oh boy. this shit is supposed to be the equivelant to etch on painted walls according to what i understood from the can. so i get to my spot, do a simple throwie. okay now wait for it to dry and wipe it off. oh shit this is gonna be so tight, its gonna get huge! okay its dry... wipe it off... FUCK. nothing happened haha. it was just like wiping dried rubber cement off something, you know what i mean? and no paint was gone. :bawling:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now