Cannabis gives you the CHRONIC lung disease

Fist 666

yeah, i heard it would take like 900 joints with 2 grams of weed in it for someone to overdose on THC.

the thing is, you'd fall asleep before then or be too hungry to keep smoking.

thats what makes it so awesome.

it, although a mere plant. acts as a bartender to tell you when youve smoked enough

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shai_hulud

I saw my friend OD on weed the other night.

He ate three cookies (each one has about a gram of kif in them) and smoked two BIG joints I rolled for him.

He didn't move for six hours. Literally. Did. Not. Move.

I finally kicked him out at 1:00 AM so I could go to bed. He had no idea where he was or what had happened. The next day, he told me that was the highest he had ever been in his life.

How does the VaporGenie Provide Vaporization?

The VaporGenie relies on a totally new concept to provide the 'sweet-spot' vaporization temperatures of 225-375 degrees.

The secret to the VaporGenie is the patent-pending flame filter. The flame filter is located above your tobacco (between the tobacco and flame). In the pictures, the flame filter is located within the spherical wood part. The flame filter mixes heat from the flame with cold, ambient air. The flame filter is specially designed to mix the flame and cool air and provide vaporization temperatures.

The flame filter is also specially designed to withstand the flame heat for many years. It is made of an extremely durable and nontoxic ceramic.