wow.......

chrisfatrocksUPS

Guest shai_hulud

If someone had just pointed a gun in my face, I'ed be tyipng liek thatt, to/. Give the guy a break.

Oh, and whatever you do, don't shoot her. Pistol whip her, and throw her out into the snow, but don't shoot her. That's disrespectful.

Never, ever shoot a woman.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shai_hulud

Why does your girl even know where your gun is? For that matter, why does she even know you HAVE a gun?

You should be grateful that it wasn't loaded, or you'd be trying to post on 12 oz. via Ouija board.

Get rid of this Lorena Bobbitt wannabe trick. Forget the last smash, that's like saying "last run" at the skate park. If there's a way to break your neck while fucking, it'll happen.

And put a boot in her arse on the way out. Fuck drawing down on someone when they're asleep. That's fucking wack. Never forgive or forget.

Next time you cheat on your girlfriend, just do it with a girl who doesn't wear panties.

how you doin?????

Why does your girl even know where your gun is? For that matter, why does she even know you HAVE a gun?

You should be grateful that it wasn't loaded, or you'd be trying to post on 12 oz. via Ouija board.

Get rid of this Lorena Bobbitt wannabe trick. Forget the last smash, that's like saying "last run" at the skate park. If there's a way to break your neck while fucking, it'll happen.

And put a boot in her arse on the way out. Fuck drawing down on someone when they're asleep. That's fucking wack. Never forgive or forget.

um... she dont know... so dont tell her... i dont need people snoopin around my spot for weapons....

Guest shai_hulud
well if you guys wanna get at her she shops at forever21 in san francisco. like every day

Man, that should have been a gigantic, flashing red sign the size of a barn door that said, "HELLO, I LOVE DRAMA AND I'M INSECURE AND WANT TO BE 21 FOREVER!!! LOOK AT ME, I BUY CLOTHES THAT MAKE ME LOOK LIKE ALL THE OTHER GIRLS!!! I'M TRYING MY HARDEST HERE, I'M CUTE, LOOK AT ME!!"

Most girls from the City are bad news. The ones that shop at Forever 21...don't get me started. Signed, sealed and delivered, air mail express.

she held a gun to your face

cuz she found panties?

wifey

Word.

And she shoulda done herself a favor though and checked to make sure the damn thing was loaded first.

Then claimed some shit about you beating her and self defence and yada yada.

Seriously though, who the fuck is stupid enough to leave some random bitches panties where his chick is gonna find them?

You must be one of them niggas that thrives off drama or something.