For Glik$

-TORN-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dawood i still find it kinda funny that youre around here as much as you are. Not just because you make constantly pissy lil posts about how bad the site is and stuff but because i know who you are in real life (no weirdo, actually appreciate your work a lot) and also the fact that you have a family and stuff as well being a devote muslim.

no, I actually like 12 oz, really. That's why I hate it so much, because I love it so much, Dammit. Do I really make that many pissy posts about 12 oz?

I know, I know. I'm not really a good muslim, bro. I wish I was, but I'm not. I pray 5 times a day and rock the beard/have the pious looking fam and all, but Allah knows me best and I'm

not as devout as I'd like to be.

I'm on my computer a lot throughout the day working because I work on my pc half the time, and I come on 12 oz. like I'm checking my email or something....I know, I know...

My name is Dawood and I'm a 12 oz. junkie...

This is for Glik's for real, no homo.

These were supposed to go into my camping photothread a while back, but I completely forgot to upload them.

I'd found this crazy fallen log in the middle of the forest that had a mysterious hole in it and I decided to check it out nh:

luch_hole.jpg

But I couldn't see shit inside, and didn't have a light, so I just set the flash on the camera and took a picture to see what came up.

luch_frog.jpg

BAM. This nigga was just chillin in his little cave and generally being awesome.