YO IM RACIST B

DA KID MERO

Dawgs... EVERYTHING after Biggie died is garbage.

Straight garbage.

There's no reasoning behind what you're saying.

It's like saying Britney Spears is better than Led Zeplin.

The shit just don't make any kind of sense in anybodys book.

What the fuck are you talking about???

Well, number one that's not true...there's alot of good shit out these days, hip hop ain't dead.

But that's also not the time frame I was referring to at all, I still bump oldschool Biggie and shit like that on the regular...I was referring more to even older shit, like Run DMC type rap. Fuckin hate it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, number one that's not true...there's alot of good shit out these days, hip hop ain't dead.

But that's also not the time frame I was referring to at all, I still bump oldschool Biggie and shit like that on the regular...I was referring more to even older shit, like Run DMC type rap. Fuckin hate it.

these young dudes...

basically ayebee hates that bubblegum treacherous three type rap

when everybody was talkinbout:

"well my name is grandmaster _____, and i'm in the place to beeeee"

I can feel that. I was never really a fan of the super oldschool shit either.

Like Whoodini and Father MC and all that shit was wack to me.

And I only really like a couple songs from Run DMC.

I thought AB was talking about ALL oldschool shit including the Public Enemy and Eric B and Rakim days through Biggie and Wu-tang days.

i actually like a lot of 80's old school cuts. not all of it, but i like whodini's "five minutes of funk", i like some run dmc, i like sugarhill gang, etc. i like it because it's nostalgia. it takes you back to a time period that is no longer. even if i didn't like them, i can respect what they did and pioneered. honestly i never really felt n.w.a., but i can respect what they did.

but i can understand ayebee not liking it because frankly a lot of it sounds corny compared to what they're saying today.

but you just gotta put your mindframe and not compare it to more relevant rap of today. and yeah some biggie and pac and wu-tang are "old school" but 90's oldschool is a lot more relevant than the rap from the early 80's.

Dipset is the only point I ever feel I need to make in these arguments.

Dipset single handledly keeps hip hop alive.

Dipset?!?!?!?!

That shit is RAP. Talking about killing people, selling drugs, bitches, and other shit like that is totally different from Hip Hop.

But today we've got the fucking MTV nation, who think HIP HOP and RAP are the same thing.

Hip hop is positive, making something out of nothing. Talking about real shit.

Rap is negitive. Make this money, fuck these bitches, bang bang shoot your momma in the face.

Fuck, nothing bothers me more than MTV talking about fucking "Sucker Free, this is real hip hop"

Fuck off with that. Kids are fucking brainwashed.

i disagree i think hiphop and rap are the same, but different.

hiphop describes the culture (the dress, slang, dance, rap, and everything combined).

"hiphop music" refers specifically to the rap.

krs-one is a rapper just like 50 cent is a rapper.

so one is more "conscious" and the other talks about being a thug and bling. they're both still rappers.