If Krylon Wasn't Bad Enough Already...

LICKERISH

You can say goodbye to any hope of it getting better ANY time soon.

It's official, they've gone female with their valve system, but not only female but fan spray.

And if the fan spray wasn't bad enough they've also redesigned their label with ugliness, and changed the look of the over cap to pure hideousness.

RIP KRYLON

http://www.krylon.com/360

360.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH!!!!

8ab95wx.jpg

+

RUSTO.jpg

I've used krylon twice in my life. Both times were when I acidently grabbed a can of flat white when I was reaching for a can of Flat White Rusto. Both times I just ended using the can for tags, since it couldn't fill for shit. And all the hype about krylon being good for tags and shit is...whatever. It wasn't great. I'd prefer Rusto over it anyday. The krylon shit faded away.

that might work but is the valve on the fan tips too big to just straight transfer to the normal valve system in another can or do you have to make some adapter?

i suppose i'm just going to go out and buy mass ultra flat black like i said before and maybe some watermelon cause i love that color...

dont know why every one hates on Krylon, rusto has its downsides too... like a disgusting amount of overspray

that might work but is the valve on the fan tips too big to just straight transfer to the normal valve system in another can or do you have to make some adapter?

i suppose i'm just going to go out and RACK mass ultra flat black like i said before and maybe some watermelon cause i love that color...

dont know why every one hates on Krylon, rusto has its downsides too... like a disgusting amount of overspray

and yes, i had to make a adapter, worked fine though, then i got bored of it

Explain.. When I tried, it had a different valve system. Non male or female, just a tube. Though, we may have used different cans.

I couldnt get the cap off a ace can that was one of those blue fan tip kinds and so I just smacked the top on a curb and the tip broke off so I just shoved a stocky in it and it worked fine.

And krylon doesnt stutter like rusto does, even if that can be fixed.