The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Indian (I mean dog) food costing $25 for a simple plate of butter aka orange aka naranje chicken? wtf has this world come to unless no motherfucker shall be able to afford to eat My rooster arse (including Myself) anymore?

i dare Any Cunt to tell me I have to spend an hour of my day inhaling diesel fumes on the side of the road to afford such a meal and how that is justified in any country anywhere.

image.jpg

I made a remark to someone at work today Regarding the fact that I care too much and that is my problem because I actually used you some morals and integrity with the intent of retaining some value to that which I experience share and participate in from moment to moment unlike the junkie shooter scum who will come to a place of commerce to ingest brown shit into their veins (due to even pure white crystals being corrupted in this domain to where demonic scum refer to “brown rice“ as local slang for corrupted amphetamines In the mine mine mine culture Of trading shit to bring down those they view or perceive as already bejng above any level they could ever hope to achieve themselves. Like these fucktards smoking shit they shouldnt be

image.jpg

Straight Outta Faith a crazy Motherfucker named Mauler

He wont fuxk a bitch cuz they sleep around and manipulate dudes

Guys and girls cant turn their grinders off

My dick is bigger so Turn the Harleys off (background vocal sings “cuz they gay as fuck“ in Regulator style audiotune voice)

No boy can fuck with Me (because they cant love)

The Police are gonna have to come and get Kiwis

Get off My ass what you faggots tryin now?

Thats what these rapers did in selling their own Mothers out

Bikies start to fumble, asians grumble

Fix their shitty city and never stumble

Going off on criminal scum like that

Take no shit from these rapist pricks with their shitty tats

Because these thugs have no fuckin class

They failed with their moves

Because I am always down to tell them the  truth (“of how they are completely fucking soulless materialist money obsessed scum“ low in the mix as background vocal)

Indian scum always suckin on My toes

Eatin My sweat like its a Motherfuxkin gold baby

I’m flushing these shitskinned Indians down the toilet daily

Yo weekly MOnthly yearly

None of these Motherfuxkers are the MOB clearly

That I Own the Capital C(apcom) P(ro) T(our) 

These rapist ciggie smokers can’t fuxk with Me

image.jpg

Edited by Mauler5150
Needed to add some venom at cancer huffers to end it

Obviously the above is a price for you straight out of Compton there's no motherfucker you beat me as the Akuma of this land No worries fucking destroyers rock I'll smoke it just to spite these fucks

Shout out to my boys from NWA for all the great music and laughs and also because if my stepdad is ever adopted me I would be a Jackson 

image.jpg

Also shout out to Nuno Bettencourt from extreme reminding me that if I have a guitar in my hand is all I need to be Me as 99% of “men“ can not play a lick and even My mediocre skills slay them

My take how could you claim to be the Godfather pulling strings you don't know how to play the chords to manipulate and let alone Bend them?

image.jpg

Caught this monkey poison his kid with passive cigarette smoke.

I hope his kid grows up one-day to read this post and realises that his dad truly hates him you're done such a thing

Because he's a selfish Cunt only thinks of him self a fuck and doesnt give a fuck about his young boy or his boy’s long-term potential health

image.jpg

Just imagine if one saw their fingers as being fallacies of other males Saxon every time I stream stream I cut off the heads of one of their dick wouldn't that be the ultimate Carmie justice is showing love to you always love me always be there for me whenever leave me unless some of the fish tried to steal it and as a result what I put into it effort wise is what I get out.

unlike another human male or female or anything to use corrupt and betray whatever relationship you have with them based on a purely financial and capitalist basis Whereby if you like the financial resources to spend money on all with them you were deemed as less worthy and those who possess that which they are destined to lose upon death

image.jpg

Even though this town is polluting therapy with Blackie scum it will sell rape abuse me and stick needles in women to tattoo them Mark and pass them around again and also get them addicted to drugs so they can be placated and unaware the fact that they getting raped tortured and abused there is a beauty in this town

None of the perpetrators of such acts are safe or can or ever will know or experience love or happiness for as long as I exist

image.jpg

with this clip that I was uploading attached to this post the question I'll ask everyone is it wrong of me to want for a world in which I would be happy on my own kids to exist and grow up in as opposed to the faulty one I currently have to interact with on a day-to-day basis whereby I would never subject any child of mine to the backstabbing rapists murderers and thieves which seem content to keep this place fucked up such that only demons would sacrifice an innocent soul to languish in this pit of adult slavery.

If anyone's coming from overseas and want to stay somewhere while visiting West Oz, this is the place If I only use the abundance of security cameras and the general overall vibe of the people here as opposed to the city

Reminds me so much of San Diego they might have to bust out more night Whiting set up to really have flashbacks from my time in Cali

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

Big island boy here and he's Raiders cat obviously down with pimping out women dragging them up and keeping them at the end of a needle as you prick you was the raid array of this drives that are faulty and corrupted not realising he belongs in the/bin folder as the 0 in the binary equation getting fucked by Me as the 1

Nightly organise crime gangs in the city have regretted to wearing Raiders gear given the place a band wearing motorcycle bike clubs colours and this is their shitty compromise making them still easier to identify than ever

image.jpg

Commercial areas part is about this guys ever been to Oaklands LA or Vegas let alone those Eastbay Powerhouse from the Bay Area or the Hawaiian mermaid Moani from Vegas And decided to bypass LA as the only wood in that city needs to be burnt down given it's corrupted by the Hollywood Jews and the children molest as he's now common public knowledge shout out to Corey Feldman for exposing such dastardly practices

And just to add some evidence that I'm not making this shit up this is the mainstream newspaper of My state reporting on such thjngs

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/crime/perth-bikies-never-before-seen-footage-shows-bikies-assaulting-people-and-arguing-with-police-on-the-street-ng-b882038690z

If there's one thing my university education taught me for the tens of thousands of dollars and years of time I invested in it it's if you're going to make an argument you better be able to provide supporting evidence as a basis upon which your argument has any weight merit or relevancy

Edited by Mauler5150