Break Sucks

Hayabusa

im fucking bored

im in the middle of doing a canvas rigfht now

and drawing on it in pencil is so hard, i can barely make out any lines

:(

theres no cool people online (msn) as if everyones got something to do

its fucking snowing and cold out, please, whos got something to do in this kinda shit

all in all winter break has failed, in comparison to summer break, which is quite possibly the greatest phenomenon there is

at least google earth was dope in scoping out possible painting places for the summer

which again sucks cuz i cant GO to any of them to see them in this weather, plus it takes hours to get to from where i am

boooo urns

im ready for this break to be done so i can go back to school

what the fuck

most overrated time of year ever

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea i hated break to start cause i have my own apartment at school but i had to come to my moms for break so i could work and afford my apartment for next semester, i thought this was bogus. now i get to eat real food most of the time or more often than i do at my place and i dont do shit but work then sit, without homework its fucking great.

yeah, a BUNCH of my relatives are staying here, and apparently they need MY CAR more than i do, so i've been stranded at home doing fucking nothing.

I know your pain. The worst is when they take it when you already have plans. then you get the i dont really care about you "im really sorry".

im enjoying winter break lol...

spent the day loungin in sweats and a fleece eatin waffles, sketchin, listening to records, making plans, and upacking the mountain of boxes that has taken over my room (just moved).....

plus theres 50% coupons for acmoore and michaels in the paper, so this evening i was there and at home depot with the boys picking up supplies....quite uneventful, yet fun at the same time.

But this next semester is gonna suck however, cause its cold, and i only got a flannel shirt from old navy for xmas.

im enjoying winter break lol...

spent the day loungin in sweats and a fleece eatin waffles, sketchin, listening to records, making plans, and upacking the mountain of boxes that has taken over my room (just moved).....

plus theres 50% coupons for acmoore and michaels in the paper, so this evening i was there and at home depot with the boys picking up supplies....quite uneventful, yet fun at the same time.

But this next semester is gonna suck however, cause its cold, and i only got a flannel shirt from old navy for xmas.

WTF!?!?!? 50% COUPONS??? I've never seen or heard of such a thing at michaels around here.

Guest shai_hulud

You'll be all right.

Those canvases look good. Is that a phoenix? In case you are wondering, yes I'm blind, and the screen on this laptop is not very good.

For instance, I didn't know what you guys were talking about when you were talking about the "green tic-tac" until I logged in on my friend's computer. Sure enough, the sixth tic-tac IS green!

yea i hated break to start cause i have my own apartment at school but i had to come to my moms for break so i could work and afford my apartment for next semester, i thought this was bogus. now i get to eat real food most of the time or more often than i do at my place and i dont do shit but work then sit, without homework its fucking great.

yeah, I go from being in my own apt at school, to sleeping in my grandma's basement and doing all kinds of chores. I want my freedom back