Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
desism_ktc

NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

Grand Master Flash and the Furious 5ive...................

HA. dont push them because they are close to the edge. one of the awesomeist fliks i have seen in a while. dude with the red on red sneakers kills it so hard!

SPRAY MASTERS...

Thanks for posting this I have been wanting to see it for awhile now but it's never been released on DVD...

They did the whole car but left the IZ floater in the corner... talk about respect... :king:

slide-1313-664x442.jpg

Houdini149... Such dope name!!!

HA. dont push them because they are close to the edge. one of the awesomeist fliks i have seen in a while. dude with the red on red sneakers kills it so hard!

Fo' realz...... Them red on red look like Filas..........How about Flash sporting the red on white PONY's............Or the Georgetown Nike Dunks Kid Creole is sporting...........There is nothing more gangsta then sporting shower caps yo!........ lmaoooooooo

"AWESOMEIST"

Ha!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now