I Am Legend

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree ^

The zombies were in the building waiting, with their dogs, for dusk

might as well say it. I just finished reading the story matheson wrote today. Book was muuuuch different from the will smith film, and I was hoping it would have answered some questions (like the problem with his wife's eye scan, the zombie organizing amongst themselves, etc.... but nope. completely different).

But were they coherent enough to do something so elaborate?

I think so. They weren't supposed to be completely incoherent and mindless. The leader of the pack zombie, so to speak, watched the trap neville built when he took the lady who later on becomes cured.

He also went out into the sunlight after her. He also briefly talks about hive structure and behaviour on the webcam once, but i felt like that was one of the parts of the movie that was mentioned without any rhyme or reason, it seemed like a major story point and then was just completely ignored after.

edit: also just for the sake of mentioning it, they weren't supposed to be "zombies" they were more "vampires" than zombies... except for the whole blood sucking thing.

the one thing that stood out in my mind as a serious hole in the storyline was when the chick from Maryland came and saved Will Smith he was upside down stuck in his car with zombie vampires all over the place trying to kill him and all of a sudden this bright light goes off and gives this chick enough time to pull Will out the truck, put him in her car and just drive off , no problems.

My question is...where was that bright ass light thing that scared them off on the dock? When they came to the crib they were bombarded with mad floodlights, bombs etc. but where was that bright ass mystery light that she had on the dock?

how dumb is the person that said he just forgot he set the trap up, how fucking obvious do you need every event in a movie to be to understand it? its a blatant vampire/zombie trap set up for him for fucks sake

Hey dickwad...He was going insane. Hence him TALKING TO MANNEQUINS. When you get to that point, reality loses it's definition and your own memories become skewed.

He set previous traps like that earlier.