Open Leg Wound

Giftopolis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

sweet....let some flies land on it and lay eggs. the maggots with eat the infection away, and also you will have some new friends to talk to :D

we all win!!

Guest R@ndomH3ro
sweet....let some flies land on it and lay eggs. the maggots with eat the infection away, and also you will have some new friends to talk to :D

we all win!!

Dont be a bitch...doctors are for pussies. we are all about self healing

Fuck a doctor

Are you a man or a bitch?

Nigga

If you want to earn your stripes around here you better let that shit get green

Once it gets green and you post pics

Thats when youll get some cred round here

Yeam man

What this nigga said

This nigga is on point

You trying to get down with premium status or what?

i had to have surgery on my leg/ankle a couple years ago that involved re-breaking my leg and re-setting my ankle back into it's socket. i'm not going to get into how it all happened, but....

when i was casted up, my shit was itching like a motherfucker. so i did what i had done every other of the many, many, many times i'd broken a bone and was in a cast. i stuck some shit down there to scratch the fuckin thing. so when i get my cast off, my shit is all funky looking and the skin is totally not healed. turns out i had knocked a few of the staples out when i was scratching it. it smelled so fucking rancid, too. the doctor told me it was infected and gave me this water solution, some gauze pads and some q-tips. he said i had to soak the gauze in the solution every day and basically shove it into the hole in my leg with the q-tip. the shit was deep, too. like, i could get at least 3 big pieces of bunched up gauze into the hole. so whenever i'd change the shit, i'd pull out the old gauze and the shit would be straight up green. it smelled worse than anything that i've ever smelled in my life. i mean, the shit was real, real nasty. so, i had to do that shit for a good month before it finally healed and now where the incision was, it's this nice neat scar that starts half down my calf and then blows the fuck out a couple inches before my ankle, and then goes back to nice and neat down to the side of my foot. i think my old roomate has pictures of it. i'll hit him up and see if i can get them to post.

anyway, point being, go to the doctor and get that shit taken care of.