dear newengland

coffie crave 7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
snow like that is the fucking best. you need to stop being lame and get out there and have some fun.

call some friends and get something going. igloo party. tobogganing. mad maple sizzurp party. fuck, do something.

hha i kno but its all powder, cant build, gunna go to homedepo and build a 15ft box to ride.

gotta get out the flood lights

fuck you

105_2826.jpg

This looks fun. I don't like winter for the most part, but if its going to snow, I like it to snow like this. Everyone is outside, shoveling, helping each other out, having a good time, normal life is on hold and its like a free day to just do whatever you want. Me and my friends usually get drunk and play around in the shit. I live downtown, so there are alot of bums, and I've noticed they fall alot more when it is like this, but they seem to enjoy doing so. Not to mention shit gets wrecked savage like on the graff tip.

the pats AND the sox...spankin' em all this year.

Oh, and in weather like this. it's the best time to catch high ass snowbank fill ins when they push the snow up against a wall in some parking lot and you climb that joint like you're playing king of the mountain, then catch a fill in or at least a few tags.