damn

itsallafarce

i know that people have posted shit about death but, what are you going to do. tonight was fucked up. My good friend died a year ago today. Which I'm sure everyone has been through. Tonight was really different. As I was out on a smoke break at work I heard a car wreck. Well I didn't know how bad it was until i walked upon the car wreck. My buddy was already there and he was freaking out. I took a look inside the car and the kids head was all fucked up. I'm sure he was already dead cause i saw no movements in his chest as for breathing or anything like that. Basically what I'm trying to say is that this is a mind opening deal for me and, it also hits me hard cause of my friend that died a year ago in an similar fashion. What I really want to say is be safe everyone. Shit can take a plunge really quick. On a side note, too all the fucked up people that will ask if i have pictures the answer is no. I do not think that death is cool by any means, whether it's somone i know or not. peace yall! You really never know when death is gonna knock on your door.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived