I wish every cop's wife did this.

MoeLarryCurly

Why is disliking cops always a prerequisite for being "punk"?

I always thought being "punk' was kind of a retarded label anyway. Even though that's pretty much what everyone here would think I am.

I think it's more punk to be unorthodox and keep an open mind about everything including authority. To me, that's truly going against the grain...but, stupid hairstyles, lame politics, and shitty music are all sort of played out fashion statements, as far as I'm concerned.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is an awesome statement. Yeah following the "fashion rules" to fit the part is so

not punk rock it's rediculous. I can't add anymore to the statement.

You hit the nail on the head.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as for this story --i find this shit funny. to me, it's not the fact that some cop's wife drugged his ass. it's the possible chance that some straight laced johnny law sat down for meatballs, got duped with dope, and sat on the couch weeded watching "survivor" or some shit. just the glazed look in his eyes, staring at the tv, not understand why he's so enthralled by each and every JC Penney commercial. "wow, those christmas specials are insane. i think i'll buy me a foreman grill, maybe two, you know what we can do with that, i mean the possibilities, wow, i want a green one, that would be great, hey honey does the dog's fur feel super soft to you? it's amazing, seriously amazing, DAMN, RADIO SHACK, i love that place!!! OH OH OH, SURVIVORS BACK ON, BE QUIET BE QUIET." Then he goes into a fit of giggling like a small retarded child, only to wander into the fridge spraying whip cream in his mouth while still giggling.

i don't know, this visual just makes me kind of side with the wife. i hope they don't press any charges.

my grandpa's really conservative, and also has bad vision because some drugs they gave him at a hospital made the blood vessels behind his eyes collapse (and he didn't even get a lawsuit out of it)... anyway, my also-conservative uncle thought it would be funny to sneak weed into his cigar and see if it'd help his eyes. and also because he'd be pissed we slipped him the dope.

don't worry guys, if i get shot it won't be by a cop it'll be by some insurgent motherfucker.

i am not a cop, but i am employed the US government

and as far as my use of punk--i wasn't using it in the most serious of terms, i was just talking shit on the internet, thats what its for...

Guest shai_hulud

After all, aren't punks the skinny guys who get boofed in jail by someone named Spider?

dirty-harry-clint-eastwood1.JPG

Best use of the word "punk" in history, IMO.

I thought about the whole "how stoned did he get?" angle, since I have some experience in this field.

One of my "jobs" is I bake cookies for a club here in the Bay Area. (If you have to ask about the kind of club, go back and read TFA.) I'm a caregiver, so I help my friends out with this.

The cookies I make are for people who have either terminal or chronic illnesses. They are EXTREMELY strong, I hear. The recipe is about 50 years old, it's from Morocco and it makes ANY of the baking I did in the past irrelevant, to say the least.

I don't smoke myself, but one night I ate one. I figured it was time to see what all the fuss was about. It hit me like a ton of fucking bricks...I couldn't get up, much less talk or do anything requiring coordination. At one point, I was actually slack-jawed and drooling...all I could do was sit slumped in a chair and grunt at "The Simpsons" till I finally passed out. I woke up the next day, and was STILL stoned. If I had never done heroin before, I'd say that would be a close second. This is a big part of the reason I don't smoke dope anymore. It's not fun for me, it's just debilitating and makes me feel anxious. It's a really unpleasant, helpless feeling for me, but since I've make dozens upon dozens of these cookies, I had to see how strong they were.

Well, now I know. I should add that these are SMALL cookies, about the diameter of a fruit juice can. It's just that the process I use is so efficient and effective...boy, is it effective.

Point being, is this. I'm obviously a lightweight. Judging by how I felt, if this guy ate a bunch of meatballs that had weed all over them...THC is fat-soluble, and it tends to magnify the effects when it is cooked in lipids, like oil. Meat has fat in it, and has to be cooked for a while.

If that guy wasn't feeling like the world was coming to an end after eating a meal like that, then she must have used some trash, or not cooked it and just sprinkled it over the top of the food.

Either way, Officer Chong should have known something was up.

^^^^^

I thought that weed food was bullshit.

When I was out in Cali my brother's room mate had a card and copped me some weed chocolates.

I brought em on the plane home cause they just looked like candy, and I opened up a Peanut Butter Cup.

And instantly the cabin REEKED of weed, so I scarfed it down real quick.

I decided fuck it, it's a long flight im sure that candy wont do anything so I had another one.

I was tore the fuck down in 30 minutes.

Luckily for me the roast of pam anderson was on TV during the flight and I laughed my ass off the whole ride home.

Guest shai_hulud

Oh shit...those chocolates were CRUCIAL. I knew the guys that made them (the caregiver community isn't that big). I heard they got rolled up by the feds...some asshat sold some of their product to kids. I'll bet those kids will never look at chocolate the same again.

No, eating weed is definitely not a joke. It's good for people who can't smoke (lung cancer, advanced HIV/AIDS, emphysema). Those chocolates are on the same par as what I'm baking...for people with severe pain or nausea. They're comparable to taking OC's or Fentanyl, but non-addictive and definitely easier on your liver and stomach.

For most regular smokers to eat one of those chocolates or one of these cookies is like them sitting down and smoking about an eighth in one bonghit. Not a bright idea.

I'm amazed you didn't try to hop out of the airplane. There's NO WAY I would have done what you did...I'm not sure if I should be impressed more by your party skills or your disregard for your personal safety.

Now you know, I guess.

i agree with shai up above. everyone is an individual, and i think should be treated on that level. i have a negative disposition towards cops, but that just goes with my lack of faith and trust in the justice system. it's as if my mind generalizes, and says, "95% MEATHEAD + 5% BADGE =COP." still, i know it all depends on the individual though.

as for calling shit punk? yeah --it's a watered down title that needs to be thrown away. it's like people calling 50 Cent "hip hop."

"oh that fitty is so hip hop, dude's been shot." :D

Oh goddamn.

Fifty is not hip hop.

Ever.

This IS pretty damn funny, though.

What would make this perfect is if he is one of those Joe Friday straight-shooter types. He has NO IDEA WHY his test came back positive, and he loves his wife and would never suspect her of doing such a thing.

So, she goes up in front of a judge, and says, "Honestly, Your Honor, I did it to PROTECT him!!!!"

Then, she goes to jail for six months for...I don't exactly know, but reckless endangerment and assault on a police officer come to mind. Then spends the whole bid getting passed around as a literal jail house bitch, known to all the inmates as "That pig's wife".

She gets out, and then things are...well, WEIRD between her and Detective Friday.

props for the Dragnet reference. doubt anyone gets that though.

Guest shai_hulud

I heard that 911 tape of the cop on brownies. kind of funny, mostly just sad and fucked up.

Knowing what I know, I feel bad for anyone who gets the sneaky pete. Even cops.

If I didn't know what weed or acid or just about any other drug under the sun felt like or how long it lasted and I got dosed without my consent, I would be very frightened...then incredibly angry.

It's not funny, or cool. People have killed themselves like that.

I laugh about this because everything turned out okay (well, the cop is still out of a job), but I would be horrified if he had went nuts and decided that it would be a good idea to shoot himself because he couldn't hang. That kind of shit makes it harder to get medical dispensation laws passed, it adds to the fear and misunderstanding of responsible medical usage.

And, if anyone wants, I can PM the recipe to them for informational purposes. Whatever you do with it is up to you.

ugh, no dude, you're the bright one.

i'm making fun of the kids who are so fucking cool that they wish all cops got laid off--hence punk rock comprehension of anarchy. suck a dick retard.

YEAH MAN fucking SUBHUMANS NIGGA!!! fucking punk rock! kill a fucking pig!

totally bro! ANARCHY !!!! im 15 years old with blue and red hair. and a fucking mohawk'\

fuck yeah!

kill the cops!

i always had like half a cookie when ever i have had cookies brownies or cupcakes. i went to this reggae festival in monterey and my friend hooked it with a cookie i was like cool i saved it for when i got home over driving on a brownie. i split it with my girl that thing was so strong i started freaking out i felt like my body was forgetting to breathe it might have been me maybe it was my body not functioning i called my dad hes smoked forever i told him everything i was feeling he said its all okay. i open windows media player layed down watching the diffrent colors listing to music but i seriously wanted to go to the hospital till i called my dad

Guest shai_hulud
i always had like half a cookie when ever i have had cookies brownies or cupcakes. i went to this reggae festival in monterey and my friend hooked it with a cookie i was like cool i saved it for when i got home over driving on a brownie. i split it with my girl that thing was so strong i started freaking out i felt like my body was forgetting to breathe it might have been me maybe it was my body not functioning i called my dad hes smoked forever i told him everything i was feeling he said its all okay. i open windows media player layed down watching the diffrent colors listing to music but i seriously wanted to go to the hospital till i called my dad

I'm not giving you the recipe.

Oh shit...those chocolates were CRUCIAL. I knew the guys that made them (the caregiver community isn't that big). I heard they got rolled up by the feds...some asshat sold some of their product to kids. I'll bet those kids will never look at chocolate the same again.

No, eating weed is definitely not a joke. It's good for people who can't smoke (lung cancer, advanced HIV/AIDS, emphysema). Those chocolates are on the same par as what I'm baking...for people with severe pain or nausea. They're comparable to taking OC's or Fentanyl, but non-addictive and definitely easier on your liver and stomach.

For most regular smokers to eat one of those chocolates or one of these cookies is like them sitting down and smoking about an eighth in one bonghit. Not a bright idea.

I'm amazed you didn't try to hop out of the airplane. There's NO WAY I would have done what you did...I'm not sure if I should be impressed more by your party skills or your disregard for your personal safety.

Now you know, I guess.

One chocolate to an 8th?

Naw it def wasn't party skills, I was 100 percent unprepared for how potent those fuckers were.

I haven't been that high, like, ever.

Archived