Saigon Quits Rapping.

MayorMeanBeans

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant say I blame him. Fuck this rap shit. The way it is now, it most definitely IS ruining the way the youth think. Look at all these young kids and how they want to be gangsta'd up. Gangsta rap is from the early 90's. You cant bring it back along with wearing diamonds and waaaay fucking oversized shirts and flat fitteds and add a two step to it. Hip hop was an original platform gone to shit that hit a hiatus in the mid 90s and started to die slowly every year after 1995.

I disagree...Maybe kids are just fucking stupid now a days and cant just listen to music for what it is, music.

I grew up listening to the Geto Boys, NWA, ICE T...and all that shit. Never once did I think to myself that was a good life to live...If anything I was thinking how shitty it must be to live where they do...I was more amazed at the amount of cuss words in the songs, cause up until that point there really wasn't that much cussing on wax...Other than the 2 Live Crew.

And that last sentence in your post is some real backpacker shit, yall the ones that think hip needs saving and always bitching bout how it died...The funny thing is most of you backpackers are white and didn't do shit for hip hop but buy a tape or a cd....Hip Hop is bigger than ever now, and yall hatin'...Back in my day I'd kill to hear a rap song on the radio.

You dont like it now, go listen to some emo or classic rock.....But dont blame music for weak minded kids that can't seperate reality from a song on a cd....That's their own fault, not hip hop or rap music.

And that last sentence in your post is some real backpacker shit, yall the ones that think hip needs saving and always bitching bout how it died...The funny thing is most of you backpackers are white and didn't do shit for hip hop but buy a tape or a cd....Hip Hop is bigger than ever now, and yall hatin'...Back in my day I'd kill to hear a rap song on the radio.

I'm not a backpacker and I agree that hip hop is basically dead. And that it peaked in the mid 90's. The market is flooded with garbage.

And rap music's ALWAYS been on the radio ever since it blew up in the early 80's. What are you talking about?

hip hot aint dead, yall just don't know what to listen to...

turn off the radio and listen to UGGH.com. i can name mad albums that keep hip hop alive

only people to say hip hop is dead is ppl who listen to nas, fags

If it aint dead, it's on life support. And the only Nas I really fucks with is Illmatic. Either way, you should watch your mouth.

maybe you need to hop off mainstream and hit ughh

don't tell me to watch my mouth, youve been on her less then a year. hush baby

Little boy... I been here since 02/03. And I WILL tell you to watch your mouth. I'll also tell you to go to your room and don't forget to brush your teeth and give your mommy a kiss goodnight.

Little boy... I been here since 02 or 03. And I WILL tell you to watch your mouth. I'll also tell you to go to your room and don't forget to brush your teeth and give your mommy a kiss goodnight.

man you're stupid

gza, bronze nazareth, wisemen, cage, tragedy khadafi, snowgoons(cd). fler, sido, royce da 5'1, y@kbaalz, i can go on for years.. jmt. s.o.b, etc. etc., atmosphere, mf. doom, etc. def jux, demigodz, buckshot, bootcamp clik, atmosphere, clouddead, cannibal ox, army of pharoas (all of the mc's), grayskul, dj muggs, gza, rza, etc.

they keep it alive

you need to just cap yourself in the head

man you're stupid

gza, bronze nazareth, wisemen, cage, tragedy khadafi, snowgoons(cd). fler, sido, royce da 5'1, y@kbaalz, i can go on for years.. jmt. s.o.b, etc. etc., atmosphere, mf. doom, etc.

they keep it alive

you need to just cap yourself in the head

Hey moron. Do you really think most people on here are on here with their origional name?

Apparently I joined in Apr 03. That makes you my NOOB young boul.

But good job posting a bunch of backpacker shit like "yoooo this obscure shit that nobody ever heard of is keeping hip hop alive yo!!!". I fucks with MF Doom though. But "Backpacker" shit has always been around. It was called "underground" back in the day. I'm sure you were in elementary school in the 90's and probably don't remember when even radio jams were legit back then. I mean, there was garbage too, but that's all there is now is garbage. Even the radio jams we used to hate on back in the day shit on anything getting jocked these days. But you were a little boy back then I'm sure. So yeah, watch your mouth. Especially when you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Now go take a bath and don't forget to wash behind your ears. Then go to bed little boy.

um it says jan 2007. the end.

and you "fucks" with m.f doom? ahha fuck man that was pretty lame.

you also made no relevant statement. go shoot yourself in the head. you have yet to contribute one useless thing to this thread.

you don't know hip hop

and you don't know shit

i doubt you even write

the end

i'm out

one

for real i said the end, you got something to say, p,m me

fucking 11 year old kid

are you guys really arguing about who has an older screen name?

there are a lot of new dudes that definitely hold it down on the rap tip, forget about 1995 (big l automatically makes any argument about 1995 flawed, as well as supreme clientele):

little brother

joe budden

skyzoo

crooked i

joell ortiz

termanology

i dont know if lil wayne belongs in this category.

plus- new shit from

wu tang

cormega

lox in january

styles p

ghostface

that roc boys mixtape

i hate that backpack shit.

um it says jan 2007. the end.

and you "fucks" with m.f doom? ahha fuck man that was pretty lame.

you also made no relevant statement. go shoot yourself in the head. you have yet to contribute one useless thing to this thread.

you don't know hip hop

and you don't know shit

i doubt you even write

the end

i'm out

one

for real i said the end, you got something to say, p,m me

fucking 11 year old kid

Nice try homo. Should I post that PM where you told me that you "love me"? :lol:

And then tried to explain it off as that's German gangster talk to tell a dude that you love him? :lol:

Oh wait... your GERMAN??? But wait... didn't you mention in another thread about how you grew up in Russia?

Ah shit son, yeah you must know more than me about music that I grew up listening to when you were in diapers. In Russia. I'll stop questioning your gangster now cuz. :lol:

Nice try homo. Should I post that PM where you told me that you "love me"? :lol:

And then tried to explain it off as that's German gangster talk to tell a dude that you love him? :lol:

Oh wait... your GERMAN??? But wait... didn't you mention in another thread about how you grew up in Russia?

Ah shit son, yeah you must know more than me about music that I grew up listening to when you were in diapers. In Russia. I'll stop questioning your gangster now cuz. :lol:

that was def. lame

dude you need to get off this forum, like now

and kill yourself

the end

hip hot aint dead, yall just don't know what to listen to...

turn off the radio and listen to UGGH.com. i can name mad albums that keep hip hop alive

only people to say hip hop is dead is ppl who listen to nas, fags

WHOAAA, NAS is hip hop , like DAO said watch what you say.

i heard about Saigon on UGHH.