E-CRED ROUND 2

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link

Report: Tom Jones has chest hair insured

DAILY NEWS STAFF

Tuesday, February 5th 2008, 1:04 PM

It's Not Unusual ... it's really unusual.

Ageless heartthrob Sir Tom Jones has reportedly insured his chest hair for almost $7 million.

Though the 67-year-old crooner's management told a British tabloid that Jones has been "working far too hard in the recording studio" for such frivolity, media reports have confirmed the policy was taken out with the world-renowned Lloyd's of London.

The prestigious insurance house has a history of catering to strange celebrity requests.

Lloyd's of London has insured the legs of Fred Astaire, Angie Dickinson, and supermodel Heidi Klum, the hands of pianist Liberace and the fingers of Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards. The most famous rear end in the world - the one belonging to Jennifer Lopez - is also said to be insured by the London-based insurance house.

On its Web site, Lloyd's of London boasted that the storied firm issued coverage of a celebrity's chest hair in 2006.

"Admittedly, this is one of the most obscure requests I've had – but I still came up with a wording that addressed the need," underwriter John Thomas said at the time.

wait...what...it hasnt been 6 months yet..has it?

*edit

I'm saying this cause im pretty sure you guys were given free premium accts. after i paid for mine....and i got the 6 month acct., which will expire in mid may....so you guys should have your accts. till at least June.

THE

12TH

TIC

TAC

IS

A

LIE

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE

12TH

TIC

TAC

IS

A

LIE

THE

12TH

TIC

TAC

IS

A

LIE

THE

12TH

TIC

TAC

IS

A

LIE

Bump My Boy PFFFFFFFFFFFt and hit him off with the props while is chazing Amazon Ass in Brazil.

Archived