BDSM in high school

CILONE/SK

Officials at a U.K. high school were aghast after a stripper visited a student during class and whipped him in front of other students and a horrified teacher, Sky News reported Thursday.

A booking error is to blame after a mother arranged to send a "gorilla gram" to her son on his 16th birthday, an arrangement she cleared with Nottingham's Arnold Hill School and Technology College. Instead, the agency sent a stripper clad in a policewoman costume, Sky reported.

After whipping the teen, the stripper placed a collar around his neck and led him around the classroom with a leash, telling him he had been a "bad boy" for not doing his homework. She then put on a Britney Spears tune and stripped for the shocked class, witnesses told Sky.

The police were not called and no one was suspended from the school in the incident, and officials said they were investigating.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,309462,00.html

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
im really gullible and i can't tell if your serious or not. that

would be traumatising *sp?

Totally serious man. She came sat in the seat behind me through a whole class. I suck at math she wanted to see if I was screwing around in class. Turned out I just sucked at math I WON THAT BATTLE!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/11/08/nstripper108.xml

I have to question how this happened...

Really didn't she think it was a little odd to be going to a high school to spank some kid in front of his class, and didn't she think it was a little odd to strip in front of a class of students, and ask this kid to rub some cream onto her ass.... I wonder why it took so long for the teacher to put a stop to it? I have to wonder why the kid didn't protest? actually no wait, I understand why he didn't protest... he didn't want to get punished even more by the stripper...

Seriously what did everyone just believe she was actually a cop or some shit... are british people just retarded?

Archived