MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you know, i found pen ink to be really staining, i mixed it with nailpolish remover and it worked really good.. then i tried it in a public toilet and after it was buffed it made a nasty stain.. i mixed reds and blues, so you can try that, take everything appart and then blow the ink into the marker, takes a while and you have to blow hard but in the end it will work out haahah

Guest KephaOneLove

this is why i dislike the internet///mainly for graff related ish...no one told me how to do shit or where to go...i learned everyhting on my own the way a graff artist should..but this intro-net got everything you need for a 15 yr. white suburban wannabe bam margera fag to become a " graffiti artist" ...its lame,but what can i do about it.nothing except steal the 15yr.olds gear break his board and steal his shoes..haha

unless i was liek a rediculously good king i would never sue etch casue id always have doubts that the handstyle i did in it was not owrthy of lasting forever...i just think its stupid cause once i have bombed everywhere with it id get bored and have nothign else to do for graff

not to mention the felony charges it comes with...just gay

Originally posted by murder_suicide@Jan 17 2006, 05:27 AM

ur gay etch is the shit its the only premenant stuff there is

if your asking if etch will flow through your marker i doubt you know fuck all about it .. so dont call me gay when you probably dont know the consiquences that come with using etch .. so learn to shut your mouth because etch isnt the most permanent shit you'll find . fuckhead

Guest KephaOneLove

my boy got thrid degree acid burns on his foot and had to stay in a hospital for 3 days and withdraw from school because he couldnt walk..all because of etch..its no joke, play with it with caution...

Yeah kid... my boy had that shit leak in his pocket in school and it really fucked him up. Etch is no joke, even if it don't come in contact with your skin, if you breathe it in enough... there you go sounding like you been smoking for 40 years.

If if gets on your skin and you leave it there, it can kill you. Skin is semi-permeable, therefore certain things can pass through it and certain things can't. This is controlled by the outside layer of your cells called the cell wall, which controls what goes out and what comes in. Your skin is obviously not supposed to be exposed to acidic solutions, such as Etch Bath - which is made of hydrofluoric acid. If hydrofluoric acid is what wants to permeate your cell wall, its going to. It's an acid, acids are corrosive, destructive solutions. When something as harmful as hydrofluoric acid gets into you like that... well, let me sum it up real easily... you're fucked. I could explain this scientifically, but I wouldn't want to fry you're brains. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about.... don't fuck with Etch unless you have taken serious precautions. You can die.

Yeah kid... my boy had that shit leak in his pocket in school and it really fucked him up. Etch is no joke, even if it don't come in contact with your skin, if you breathe it in enough... there you go sounding like you been smoking for 40 years.

If if gets on your skin and you leave it there, it can kill you. Skin is semi-permeable, therefore certain things can pass through it and certain things can't. This is controlled by the outside layer of your cells called the cell wall, which controls what goes out and what comes in. Your skin is obviously not supposed to be exposed to acidic solutions, such as Etch Bath - which is made of hydrofluoric acid. If hydrofluoric acid is what wants to permeate your cell wall, its going to. It's an acid, acids are corrosive, destructive solutions. When something as harmful as hydrofluoric acid gets into you like that... well, let me sum it up real easily... you're fucked. I could explain this scientifically, but I wouldn't want to fry you're brains. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about.... don't fuck with Etch unless you have taken serious precautions. You can die.