MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

siiiiick i just made a nice mop.... im using a grout sealer bottle.. so if you guys come across grout sealing applicator bottles, fiull it up with ink, they have a dope ass applicator nib thats square, plus its slanted so if you hold the bottle upside down to get tags, all the ink runs to the nib making it juicy as fuck... anyways, poured in some black homemade ink (rusto and thinner) which also had random pen inks, fabric dyes (black and purple) and some ashes from burning paper, and a little bit of wd40/water for runs... anyways... it looks dope because the white that was still left inside from the grout sealer made it this greyish black that changes shades as you write, and i like it .. alot. so come up on some grout sealer mops son!

Few questions:

1)

Thanks. I finally got new nibs and filled it with plain old Pilot. Still not the kind of flow I was hoping for but whatever. I think if I dilute the ink with this stuff it will flow better. We'll see.

ValsparGoofOffLineUp.jpg

This didn't work out. Does anyone offer MARSH T-GRADE in pint size? All I can find is quarts.

2)

BbKi3OwB2kKGrHqQH-D4EqulEKL0fBKur-t.jpg

I've just purchased this Esterbrook Advanced Flo Master NEW NR pen off ebay. What's the story here? I thought Esterbrook does not exist anymore. I can not find a company website. Am I wrong? And if so do they still offer 'Flo-Master' ink?

I also bought this for $0.99 :) :

Bbpt7lwBmkKGrHqMOKjEEq4cFUMNBKw-7GP.jpg

^^Not true.

Take your tee juice. Take out the nib. Empty the marker, clean it out. Pour in homemade ink/pilot ink (or something of the sort, i.e., a thinner alcohol based ink). Cut up a chalkboard eraser for a nib and stick it in there. Boom, there you go.

You gotta work with what you got homes.

^^Not true.

Take your tee juice. Take out the nib. Empty the marker, clean it out. Pour in homemade ink/pilot ink (or something of the sort, i.e., a thinner alcohol based ink). Cut up a chalkboard eraser for a nib and stick it in there. Boom, there you go.

You gotta work with what you got homes.

and even if you dopnt wanna use a new nib, the tee juice nibs are decent for signs and stuff.... but window markers have better nibs no doubt