MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Artline Calligraphy Pen Silver & Gold,(Made by Sanford, what would we do without Sanford? They make Sharpie, Prismacolor, and papermate) I just tried the Silver, it was incredible, but its only for in your blackbook obviously, it is like paint, but it comes out in a clean line, pretty thin tip. It's just incredible.

345674.jpg

• Like 1

why only for your blackbook? tight little nib can get all kinds of cool random spots

You could try it on some metal, but the nib is really stiff, so it'd get worn down REALLY quick, if you buy one you'll see what I mean, it isn't meant as an all-purpose marker, I think thats true with all calligraphy pens (i dunno)

this^

colorless blender, blues, greens, browns and if you the guy who mailed me the sekt adapter i got it today, some caps will be headed your way tomorrow.

i dont know if you were speaking to me, but im not that guy.

on other notes i agree, i have (most) every color in the pirsmas. you never know what colors combo etc. you want to use. and i dont have the time to sit and wonder about what color i want to use then go out and buy them. better to have them right there at need.

Alright cool glad you got the adapter acer

I was being sarcastic with the prisma marker colors

And yes the sharpies always seem darker to me too

Its like you can only get the cap color if you could pull off all the coloring one stroke at

a time and never overlapping. But yeah not gonna happen

N i've never used the colorless blender. Do they help out alot?