MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

just go to the 98 cent store (not the 99 cent store chains) like one of those asian-owned (usually) 98 cent stores, where you get the jesus candles, and like cheap incense.. and just go to the section where there is little kid school supplies.. usually they will have off brand sharpies.. the ones by me were called shonries i think.. ive had sharmarks before too.. they look exactly like the regular sharpies (every color) but the ink inside smells like SHIT its like stanky as shit.. i bet if you mixed all the colors together (like 8 markers for a dollar) it would make a nice ink..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
just go to the 98 cent store (not the 99 cent store chains) like one of those asian-owned (usually) 98 cent stores, where you get the jesus candles, and like cheap incense.. and just go to the section where there is little kid school supplies.. usually they will have off brand sharpies.. the ones by me were called shonries i think.. ive had sharmarks before too.. they look exactly like the regular sharpies (every color) but the ink inside smells like SHIT its like stanky as shit.. i bet if you mixed all the colors together (like 8 markers for a dollar) it would make a nice ink..

No. As great of a miracle this would be, that's not how ink works. Shitty ink + different colored, same shitty ink = shitty ink. Seriously... if you're going out to places to buy ink, go to any arts and crafts store and buy Pilot ink for very cheap considering its quality.

word. i still use them on anything though. but something weird happened one time...i had just done some bullshit scribble with the prisma silver and i come back when it dries...the silver metallic flaked off of the page and left just a gray streak? thought that was odd

* like i literally tore the silver flake off myself.

First of all- hahahahahahhaha at "replacement for brake fluid."

DO NOT EVER USE BREAK FLUID. EVER. IT DOES NOTHING.

Second of all- please search this thread. There is countless information on MB throughout this thread. It is a great stainer, but you have to make sure you use the right amount and in the right form (solid) if you want it to be effective, especially if you plan to put it in a marker.

• Like 1

First of all- hahahahahahhaha at "replacement for brake fluid."

DO NOT EVER USE BREAK FLUID. EVER. IT DOES NOTHING.

Second of all- please search this thread. There is countless information on MB throughout this thread. It is a great stainer, but you have to make sure you use the right amount and in the right form (solid) if you want it to be effective, especially if you plan to put it in a marker.

word. i had never used brake fluid, just heard things.

but thanks.