MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think the flow regulator is still inside ur nib and probably clogged. pull off the cap, look for a plastic spring under the nib. use anything to yank it out.

your marker will be flow-riffic in no time.

now go destroy insides.

i think the flow regulator is still inside ur nib and probably clogged. pull off the cap, look for a plastic spring under the nib. use anything to yank it out.

your marker will be flow-riffic in no time.

now go destroy insides.

perfect. thanks alot man. i like it. still love those krinks though. unless your fuckin with a rough surface

^^^thanks for your help, doctor. i dont think we could have got past this issue without your insight and valuable forethought.

lets keep it constructive kids. ok?

on a more productive note, does anyone ever use empty visine bottle to make super drippy skinny line tags? it works smooth as a steel ball tip squeezer on rough concrete.

the dropper tip wears down a little bit with each use, but it is negligible. the line looks great.

it has been useful enough to where i have like 4 or 5 of them right now filled with ink. you can even pull off the dropper, put in some felt and have a super small mop.

very covert, with a screw on cap.

try it with stealth ink if you really wanna be covert. the stealth ink is clear so nobody knows the visine in ur pockjet is actually ink.

and if someone makes a joke about dropping it in ur eye, hahaha in advance, ur a funny bastard.

as you were.

whats stealth ink jesus christ how many people are makin loads of money off you toys

hahahahah

you are an idiot

you are a toy

you are a faggot

you are a bitch

you are a pussy

and worst of all,

you are ignorant.

so shut the fuck up, and get the fuck out.

Krink markers are fuckin bullshit.

this motherfuckin guys are just gays (if i see them in europe i beat the shit out of their brains!!

and the ink is bullshit.

[CORIO INK][/size] (France)

is the best staining ink alcohol based ever been made.

Serious

but, just for a second, humor me on this, why not just heat up a nail and make a lil burr hole in the side of the marker towards the bottom and then re-tape it or re-seal it with a hot spoon? i did it twice with the old terra-cotta markers that came before woodcraft like i dunno 8 years ago from michaels? they used to have the ones eith the black tanks versus the grey ones cuz they had a xylene based silver marker.

anybody remember that? old heads?

but, just for a second, humor me on this, why not just heat up a nail and make a lil burr hole in the side of the marker towards the bottom and then re-tape it or re-seal it with a hot spoon? i did it twice with the old terra-cotta markers that came before woodcraft like i dunno 8 years ago from michaels? they used to have the ones eith the black tanks versus the grey ones cuz they had a xylene based silver marker.

anybody remember that? old heads?

i dont think Bill Nye would approve of sticking a red hot nail into a sealed container full of a combustible liquid. eventually the wall would get real thin there and possibly harden and become un flexible and thats no good.

if you cant open your marker then why would you even use it? thats like buying a car, driving what gas was in the tank and then just ditching it.