MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well i agree with one part about what he/she said, that is that krink markers suck...eh maybe the dont suck but you can get the same thing or close from a local store for free. Also I dont think krink will last long there far from 'Special'.

DSCN5655.gif

there the best

what is that from kinda looks like the ones off of window chalk?

^^wow u fail at so many levels..go play with your otr marker you fucking toy.

please explain how i fail..

you are just a fucking toy you dont know me. i can bet money your just some little kid writing because he thinks its cool.

and for the record a on the run flow pen filled with grog or other quality ink SHITS on krink markers.

especialy when you poke holes in the nib.

fucking cherry

you dont know shit kid.

and fuck buying any marker for the most part besides sakuras and flow pens.

i rock zig postermans and terra cottas.

so suck my fucking dick little boy

orite, can someone help me.

since i started writing iv always made my own ink and paint to save money since iv always been broke for some reason or another. basically iv got some money now and the time has come to buy some. obviously i want to buy the best(best looking, and hardest to buff) but since iv never bought any i have know idea whats good. i want a mop thats quite fat and is of high quality( as in the nib dont rip off quik)

whats the best ink? whats the best mop?

peace

I got a better one. Have the flick for you later when I'm at home.

-Not dissin yours, had nibs like that before and they rocked. Just saying I found one that pops out as far but is 5 times more durable. Shit doesn't rip at all. Made with a completley different material.

id very much like to see this nib please pm me or post

orite, can someone help me.

since i started writing iv always made my own ink and paint to save money since iv always been broke for some reason or another. basically iv got some money now and the time has come to buy some. obviously i want to buy the best(best looking, and hardest to buff) but since iv never bought any i have know idea whats good. i want a mop thats quite fat and is of high quality( as in the nib dont rip off quik)

whats the best ink? whats the best mop?

peace

read this thread.

it has every characteristic of every ink.

please explain how i fail..

you are just a fucking toy you dont know me. i can bet money your just some little kid writing because he thinks its cool.

and for the record a on the run flow pen filled with grog or other quality ink SHITS on krink markers.

especialy when you poke holes in the nib.

fucking cherry

you dont know shit kid.

and fuck buying any marker for the most part besides sakuras and flow pens.

i rock zig postermans and terra cottas.

so suck my fucking dick little boy

Just calm down. The dude is right, you fail, its just him with his critique's. Dont even talk shit about krink. Matter of fact dont talk shit at all on any thing. We all have tried Krink markers, and if people havent, thats there fault. We dont want to hear you arguing about shit that has already been said. Only thing actually worth ordering off the internet in my opinion is caps and paint. You try to drop knowledge on us like you are making a mark, when we all have hurd these same "2 cents" a year or so before.

Just calm down. The dude is right, you fail, its just him with his critique's. Dont even talk shit about krink. Matter of fact dont talk shit at all on any thing. We all have tried Krink markers, and if people havent, thats there fault. We dont want to hear you arguing about shit that has already been said. Only thing actually worth ordering off the internet in my opinion is caps and paint. You try to drop knowledge on us like you are making a mark, when we all have hurd these same "2 cents" a year or so before.

fuck krink fucking toy piece of shit.

i dont buy shit off the internet.

i have a shop in my city.

krink maybe used to be good.

but now its just the average alcohol based ink. in the mops anyways.

wow ten bucks for something i can make for free or? or rack?

you FAIL hard as fuck. little shit. in my city toys like you dont last they get stabbed and analy raped.

For christ sake, also learn how to fucking spell.

and even caps aint short worth buying off the internet. if you werent a toy you would know where to rack them.

rusto fats german thins and all that shit.

TOY TOY TOY

FAG FAG go out and tag some shit little kid.

and dont try talking shit at me i just walked in the door from straight killing shit.

cock sucker

Not sure if this has been done before but I'm about to melt up a bunch of crayons and pour them into an empty glue stick to make a giant meanstreak but obviously I don't want just flat out crayons so what could I add to make the mixture softer??

(I don't have any pastels thats why I'm asking)

If it turns out good I will post a video.