MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
if thats all you got thats my worst racking day ever,or unless you racked the mixstick, but still.

check the inventory thread. the shit in my flicks are all in a 2 month period. all the shit from the old flick was cashed except one can of rusto. this was just 1 run. and i REALLY needed an mp3 player.

something marker related...

otr soul tips arent bad, but ill be damned if ill pay for that shit...

pretty much rounds up all otr products, except the scrawl pen. that shit is plain terrible. although i was thinking about actually buying a flowpen to add addittives to the base ink, that way i get somewhat weather resistance and a nice stain.

check the inventory thread. the shit in my flicks are all in a 2 month period. all the shit from the old flick was cashed except one can of rusto. this was just 1 run. and i REALLY needed an mp3 player.

something marker related...

otr soul tips arent bad, but ill be damned if ill pay for that shit...

pretty much rounds up all otr products, except the scrawl pen. that shit is plain terrible. although i was thinking about actually buying a flowpen to add addittives to the base ink, that way i get somewhat weather resistance and a nice stain.

word, i saw the stash its nice, and i got the fucking gangster cheat cheetah girls mix stick.

i the window markers you already got are the same as a flowpen. and otr ink is shit

i was thinking about actually buying a flowpen to add addittives to the base ink, that way i get somewhat weather resistance and a nice stain.

Don't bother with the flowpen ink - IMO it's shit. I'd just use it if trying new handstyles your a bit nervous about and want some practice so if it's shit, it won't stain - as flowpen ink will not stain (atleast if the buff uses a mediocre cleaning material). I'd just recco using a highly-pigmented ink (ie MARSH) and then add whatever satiners you wanted into that.

Edit:

woops - if you want to talk about ink, head over to the ink recipe threeeead.

well if sharpie bought them then why are they discontinuing them?

good point, man...they shouldnt be discontinuing them...diff name and shit, maybe, but those markers were pretty cool.

they changed the paint formula, so it isnt the same great uni marker paint. They just bought out the body and nib.