MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^ trying too hard. not finding it amusing.

I dont know about you guys, but im sick as fuck of having to stare at graff stores and online shops thinking im a get this marker, im a try out this. Call me Lazy. but getting a silver sharpie or something and just modifying it is working just fine and is free/cheap not to mention simple.

its a normal shit kiwi nib, they just expand when theres ink in them, and when the cap is small like that one. the foam nib is juiced, the foam expands and is a little to big for the cap and makes a mess, it looks like a bigger "mini drip" marker i got samples of to see if i wanted to sell them but the nib was shit and i dont wana sell shit. it smells.

wait whiteout like i use on my homework, cuz i hella kill shit at my school with that,damn foo's iz gots ta try dat.

speaking of old news, i love stayzon mops, yea the nib is shit but you can get soooo many so often it dusn't matter just don't fillem up all the way, then the nib is dun i just take it off and throw the body with ink at walls or ppl.

236719301_793778987_0.jpg

236719659_793780261_0.jpg

found these bad larry's in an abandoned packaging plant, along with polaroids of naked bitches in the bosses desk and lbs apoun lbs of inks and old schoolio spray paint. Couldnt take it all but i got these. It basically a meanstreak except itll stain your cornhole. I left one in the street in the summer and it melted on the ground and its been there untouched through snow and rain. Big pile of yellow goodness.

If i were to make a small homemade marker out of metal piping about an inch in diameter and 5 inches in length with a screw on washer type thing at the end. (I would make two, one for ink and one for paint) what would be the best type of nib to put on, Chalkboard eraser? regular old felt? sock? t-shirt? and also who could i fashon a cap out of? Help would be appriciated.

wait whiteout like i use on my homework, cuz i hella kill shit at my school with that,damn foo's iz gots ta try dat.

speaking of old news, i love stayzon mops, yea the nib is shit but you can get soooo many so often it dusn't matter just don't fillem up all the way, then the nib is dun i just take it off and throw the body with ink at walls or ppl.

say what you want about whiteout pens, smalls tags run forever and seeing them is like easter egg hunting:D