MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why would someone ever take advice from a bedroom bombing toy?

This guy makes me want to stick a pencil through my temple, no word of a lie! I feel much more less intellectual after watching this toy, he should really calm on the swears and tough guy talk...

holy shit this guy is halarious.

"woah you gotta really squeeze you nib for this

holy shit you get mad streaks with this but i like

it"

"imma start postin up black book videos and bombing

videos and it gonna be like the ultimate account"

this shit had me rolling this kid is a physco

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eelSie3zftM

the do em dirty ones are wider than the oink mini mops. if you look in the photos i posted, next to the junobo mops on the left is a green container. this is basically the same thing as the do em dirty mops. they are for cleaning stamp pads and can be found at ac moore. i would grab a nib off them if you need a new one. the ded ones are probably refillable im sure.

Why are people so into color inks/ paints? What happened to good ol black and white? Thats all I rock, got different size markers with staining and oil based ink and or paint. All these mifancy cools ass colors that are pretty much middle tone isnt going to pop out all that much. BLACK AND WHITE!

^^^fascism=a whole political ideology...the average arrogant person trying to impose his/her opinions on others is not a fascist, he/she is just arrogant, etc...

on the other hand, colors are dope to me. i enjoy it all. the black and white style and the colors. depends on my mood. ill take whatever as long as you dont try to use any of it to mask bad letters...

Personally im more of a Black and silver type of writer. but since there arent many good refill silvers for my mops, ive been using the New Black from Junobo.

Anyways, refilled my mop today and for some reason the ink kept on spilling out. And its a fuckin Oink mini mop. this was my first fuck up oink mop. Gona sell it to some kid on the street for $7 and get me a new one. haha my 2cents.

"fascism=a whole political ideology...the average arrogant person trying to impose his/her opinions on others is not a fascist, he/she is just arrogant, etc..."

Dude, I get it, you're into politics. I'm into drinking but I don't correct you.

Those nissen steel markers look sick, post a flick of some drippyness acanz.

I got sick of those Oinkmops. They don't hold enough paint, so you only get like two decent drippy tags outta them. He should just throw his nibs on bigger bodies.

that GraffitiReviews channel on youtube has all these people hating on junobo.

how fucking easy would anything be to get off of cardboard, before it dries?

anyone seen the one with the "silver 17 pink dot" ?

yea...lol...i think there must be only one in the whole city

or something...funny shit