MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
just saw the DED mop on Tv. :lol:

150_0000089847_0000131630.jpg

unipatchup231-uq.jpg

People keep talking about all theses ded mops they find. Like the Staz-On marker. Those arent DED mops. DED has Mo-Hair Nibs. I have found a mop that has a Mo-Hair Nib on it, they are called AFTA Spot Remover made by Guardsman. You can transfer the nib into a Cazpin mop and make one sick mini mop. But so far this is the only product that i found that has mo-hair. You can find them at Flooring Distribution Warehouses and Ace warehouse.

Forreal, My jank:

Take the nib you find similar to the ded mop off of whatever remover shit you find

Take a kiwi nib off

(The inside is the same size but the nib from staz on writes better and doesn't rip easily)

Put the stazon nib on the kiwi.

Wallah!

Edit: All the stazon cleaner shit I find is not easy to squeeze, so I tried this, worked amazing.

True, I dont really remember how kiwi nibs are I stopped using them in like the first week I started writing. I found stazon's on my own like the second week and Ive been using them since then, I think there easy to squeeze as long as there relatively full.

If theres like a few drops left yea its hard to get good flow through the marker but Im pretty sure its the same with kiwis at that point.