MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just go to art places and get them smooths right if u feel like wearing pants on that day there free ive got atleast 5 of the glue pens and then like 3 of the regular postermens i jsut empty them and throw in garvey or DED it works dope and its free... accept for the ink

yea but you gotta watch out for fukn cameras cause they check those things and ive kinda been gettin more n more weenie recently. i havent racked shit for like 3 months now...i dont need any cause i got enough shit but still...i always want more. i wanna get at least three more prang window markers and 3 more zigs...AND DECOS!!!!i love those things. dont even fuk wit the zig paintys, theyre not even half as opaque or thick as decos...

So any one that has an NYC mop, you think you can help me out?

I haven't used my Nyc mop for about 2 and a half months and it was just sittin in my closet. So today i decide to go use it and to my dissatisfaction it caved in a little bit. Like the flat part of it where you squeeze is starting to go inward into the mop. And one know why this is happening? Possible product malfunction? The ink mix that was in it is a mix of Pilot ink and Garvey purp. Would pics help?

Any positive help would be appriciated.

What is your imput on this asdf_va? j/w because im positive that you have one.

AND DECOS!!!!i love those things. dont even fuk wit the zig paintys, theyre not even half as opaque or thick as decos[/color]...

im sorry but i had to take this to the new page. You obviously do not know much about paint markers as light colored decos are about as opaque as yellow krylon. Zig paintys are exponentially better as their paint flow is better, colors are better, light colored markers cover better, and paint formula is better.

So any one that has an NYC mop, you think you can help me out?

I haven't used my Nyc mop for about 2 and a half months...

Don't worry... it's totally normal.

When you don't use, well any mop, for a long time they do that.

Provided that you have a quality ink/paint in them.

I don't know the scientific nature of the event, but I do know that

it does happen, and it's normal. Just take the cap, not the the nib,

off and GENTLY push the body back to a somewhat normal position.

Don't force it all the way back to normal if it doesn't want to go back.

If you do that, then it will pull back in and squeeze out ink all over you.

But it is normal. You could empty it and then force it back to normal and

let it sit, but I don't think you need to do that. Good luck!