MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

atari game cartridge mop.....

materials:

Atari Game Cartridge(duh)

flat and phillips head screw drivers or a knife

epoxy or silicon sealant

the ink of your choice

and the nub should be either part of a sock or felt.(foam doesn't cut it.)

this is simple.

1. find an atari game cartridge.

2. find the screw in the the middle and cut the sticker around it and unscrew.

3. with your knife or flat head screwdriver pry open the case. Be careful not to break the clips.

4. remove the chip and the spring. keep the movable plastic piece though.

5. on the edges of the cartridge, put on your sealant. Put back together.

6. Seal the outside cracks as well.

7. fill with your choice of ink.(this is not a refillable mop. but it will last you a long while.)

8. Smear your sealant on the inside of the bottom part.(this is where your sock/felt will go.) remember to hold the cartridge upright or else your ink will pour out.

9. jam the sock or felt into the opening and get it stuffed in there good.

10. let dry for a few minutes while placing it upright on your workspace.

11. go paint.

the cap can be just about anything. mine is a piece of folded cardboard wrapped in duct tape.

and just in case you don't want any leaks if you didn't seal it right, wrap that ho in duct tape and you'll be fine.

there you go. have fun.

Originally posted by yeaaaah baby

its more fun making shit yourself rather then buying them. i have an ultra wide, but i dont even like it very much. i'd much rather rock the homemade deodorant mop.

yo, when youput the eraser in the deodorant for the tip, do you use like one strip and a half of eraser? The gap looks shitty. I was thinking one more piece or sewing the shit together?

i dunno exactly how i did it. the last time i made one was afew months ago. i'm pretty sure i just packed up a bunch of strips and stuck them in there until it wouldnt move around. sewing it up wouldnt be a bad idea. i was gonna try that out last time i made a nib but i never got around to it.

edit: you're from SF right?

an easy ass home made pen........go to rite aid or who ever sells crazy glue..get the crazy glue container that looks like a chap stick get a little strip of eraser put it in..get a old marker cap laying around the house and use that as a cap, it fits perfect i'll post a pic when i'm on my computer..they work dope..if the cap is a big to ig just use tape to make up the space...