Why I hate California [Reason 346,302]

WorldBench

I think the reason most of ya'll like California is because you're all addicted to MTV's Laguna Beach and want to be rich preppy and surf all day and driver range rovers. Get off the WB too and stop watching the OC.

Yes ... those shows represent just how I live.

Fucking moron ... you have friends who live here who must be cool enough to be your friends that YOU would come visit, but everyone here wants to live like the tv shows. OK

I go out into Laguna Beach once in a while ... that place is dope ... yeah SOME of the people who live there are worthless pieces of shit but that dosent make that place suck.

There are worthless people no matter where you live BUT since we have a few tv shows that highlight these morons its COOL to hate on So Cal.

I wish those tv shows didnt blow up this spot, shit was way more chill before more stupid people moved here to try and live out that bullshit.

So if you hate ... stay the fuck away from here it will make us both happier !!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the reason most of ya'll like California is because you're all addicted to MTV's Laguna Beach and want to be rich preppy and surf all day and driver range rovers. Get off the WB too and stop watching the OC.

can we just agree to disagree? none of those reasons listed apply to why many people prefer california. it's like you're on some mission to convince everyone to not like california and that your word is the gospel.

Jelly2.gif

cali is the best state ever.

haha thats pathetic. at least we have the weak ass BART system up in the bay. so cal really sucks. its such a driving oriented society (all of the US actually)..but the fact they dont even have a light rail system to help allievate the notoriously terrible traffic is pathetic. fuck southern california, norcal is a totally different (and better) world.

One of the major oil companies (Shell I think) made that decision in the 1920's or 30's ... they wanted LA to be a "car city" That company purchased the RedLine mass transit system and dismantled it, then proceeded to fight off any other proposed mass transit that was suggested for the area for a great many years.

So yeah we had one and had it taken away from us, good stuff !?!?!?!

One of the major oil companies (Shell I think) made that decision in the 1920's or 30's ... they wanted LA to be a "car city" That company purchased the RedLine mass transit system and dismantled it, then proceeded to fight off any other proposed mass transit that was suggested for the area for a great many years.

So yeah we had one and had it taken away from us, good stuff !?!?!?!

Yeah, that was one of the biggest mistakes ever, and a great example of capitalistic greed -- corporations being more concerned about selling cars and gas, at the expense of viability and convenience for the people. The old Pacific RedLine in Los Angeles I believe was the most expansive and efficient rail system in North America. However the mass transit system has been expanded starting in the early 90's with th Metro Blue Line and then the Metro Red Line. Still, the subway system needs to be expanded further westward in L.A.

How good can it be if you elected the terminator to run it? I could understand if he really was the terminator, but he is just some gay ass from Austria.

Damn ... yeah WE FUCKED up there. But that whole election was the biggest load of crap ever. (I didnt vote for him)

Fuck Gary Coleman was running too ....

Haha no that's just all the media coverage california gets. And this whole fucking planet wants to be laguna beach. I visted a friend who goes to Michigan State and all the girls were wearing fucking shorts on campus in 50° weather! There's a "cool" factor in hating California.

I mean shit I love my state, but I love the bay area more. I can grab my bicycle, leave my house, climb to a short ways through a massive redwood forest reservation to a shooting range, fire a few rounds, ride out thirty miles to the second best panoramic view in the world, down the hill and grab any food in the world I want, take bart wherever--when I had a car I could commute to work going 135 mph through traffic and never get a ticket or an accident--shit as long as you're not driving a fire-red camaro you can get from SF to las vegas in seven hours. Minus the fires we've got clean air, sun, beaches, snow, the biggest tourist attraction in the world (san francisco), and for god's sake it's the BAY AREA. It's an AREA around a motherfucking BAY.... WITH ISLANDS that you can ferry to and go mountain bike on. DO YOU HAVE ISLANDS?!? DO YOU HAVE GOOD CHINESE, JAPANESE, THAI, VIETNAMESE, INDIAN, MONGOLIAN, ITALIAN, CUBAN, GREEK, FRENCH, SOULFOOD... and godknows whatelse type of resteraunt in walking distance from your HOME!??! DO YOU?!? DOOO YOUUUU?!?! ARRRRHAFFFGHAAAHJDHAKJSHWUIHSNDMBSMNBWE!!!!

Oh and since when has the voting system not been a popularity contest?? California wasn't the first state to vote for an actor...

MARIA!!!

you only hate CA cause your in the dirt capital of CA and your on your way to the crystal meth capital of CA.

Ontario and Victorville? Who the fuck visits those places regardless of friends or fam in the area. fuck it i'm in ca you come see me, i aint going out there.

besides those places have little to do with oc laguna or mtv.

CA ALLL DAYYYY!

Haha no that's just all the media coverage california gets. And this whole fucking planet wants to be laguna beach. I visted a friend who goes to Michigan State and all the girls were wearing fucking shorts on campus in 50° weather! There's a "cool" factor in hating California.

I mean shit I love my state, but I love the bay area more. I can grab my bicycle, leave my house, climb to a short ways through a massive redwood forest reservation to a shooting range, fire a few rounds, ride out thirty miles to the second best panoramic view in the world, down the hill and grab any food in the world I want, take bart wherever--when I had a car I could commute to work going 135 mph through traffic and never get a ticket or an accident--shit as long as you're not driving a fire-red camaro you can get from SF to las vegas in seven hours. Minus the fires we've got clean air, sun, beaches, snow, the biggest tourist attraction in the world (san francisco), and for god's sake it's the BAY AREA. It's an AREA around a motherfucking BAY.... WITH ISLANDS that you can ferry to and go mountain bike on. DO YOU HAVE ISLANDS?!? DO YOU HAVE GOOD CHINESE, JAPANESE, THAI, VIETNAMESE, INDIAN, MONGOLIAN, ITALIAN, CUBAN, GREEK, FRENCH, SOULFOOD... and godknows whatelse type of resteraunt in walking distance from your HOME!??! DO YOU?!? DOOO YOUUUU?!?! ARRRRHAFFFGHAAAHJDHAKJSHWUIHSNDMBSMNBWE!!!!

Oh and since when has the voting system not been a popularity contest?? California wasn't the first state to vote for an actor...

MARIA!!!

ahhaha pretty much summed it up right there. The Bay and Northern Cali is way better than Socal. Socal is such a traffic infested, smoggy, hot, dusty, baren, and boring place. Every suburb looks the same, every house looks the same. We got redwood forests, the beautiful bay breeze, somewhat nice beaches, tahoe, the deltas, a shitload of everything everywhere. fuck southern california!

staybay you been to more countries i've been to. i've been to 15 countries and 29 states. certain countries i've been all over in several cities, like japan in almost every major city from the northern part (hokkaido) to the southern part (okinawa). same with thailand, from the north all the way down to the southern penninsula. been on all of australia's eastern coasts and much of the northern coast.

staybay you been to more countries i've been to. i've been to 15 countries and 29 states. certain countries i've been all over in several cities, like japan in almost every major city from the northern part (hokkaido) to the southern part (okinawa). same with thailand, from the north all the way down to the southern penninsula. been on all of australia's western coasts and much of the northern coast.

thats sick. havent been to nearly as many states... i'm waitin to turn 21 to make the road trip mision from coast to coast.

we really need to make a travelling thread. ppffffffft's thread got me super pumped.